• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 05:37 PM

KA-BOOOOOMMM......!!!!

He's back...!

Did He ever leave...?

Nope, he never left. 

Jy weet in afrikaans het ons 'n gesegte 'meng jou met die semels dan vreet die varke jou, so probeer sover ek kan Polly die brommer vlieg vermy' .  :blink:

Partykeer koer hy my genoeg dat ek nie versoeking kan weerstaan nie.

#22 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 09:22 AM

KA-BOOOOOMMM......!!!!

He's back...!

Did He ever leave...?

with a vengeance too.... thanks for the fuel Johnny!!

ill show you how to trade profitably!!

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#23 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 09:21 AM

a broken clock gets it right twice a day!!

are you Dr Roffey by any chance??  :ph34r:

Did you see my calls??  entries live  , stop and exits live??

and how many winners huh??  

Is that biting and hurting you?? 

Dont take it personally...but those are just a few....wait till i show you my alsi  ones!! Then i dont know what you will do....

and another alsi trade posted in group..at 8am 

copy and paste here:

ig got it all wrong today ??

Above 400 now..

Im 2 contracts short at 423

400 again the magic number....closed even before market opened at 9am for $$$$$

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#24 soutie

soutie

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 09:11 AM

arrogance and gloating is earned  dont you think...

money printing machine and proud of it!!!!

KA-BOOOOOMMM......!!!!

He's back...!

Did He ever leave...?

Anyone need a heads up...!

#25 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 08:43 AM

Your gloating helps only your own mental state (positive or negative). At least the charts Snippet post have value for others.

arrogance and gloating is earned  dont you think...

money printing machine and proud of it!!!!

#26 JK001

JK001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 08:29 AM

are you Dr Roffey by any chance?? :ph34r:

Did you see my calls?? entries live , stop and exits live??

Dont take it personally...but those are just a few....wait till i show you my alsi ones!! Then i dont know what you will do....

Your gloating helps only your own mental state (positive or negative). At least the charts Snippet post have value for others.

#27 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 08:05 AM

Yesterday I posted 2 charts. Gold going down and USD/ZAR going up. Both correct. Nothing up my sleeve. No magic. No collusion. No agenda. 

Why do I post here? 

To share certain observations. Certainly not looking for any return from gullible marks.

are you Dr Roffey by any chance??  :ph34r:

Did you see my calls??  entries live  , stop and exits live??

Dont take it personally...but those are just a few....wait till i show you my alsi  ones!! Then i dont know what you will do....

Edited by Polly, 12 July 2019 - 08:07 AM.

#28 Snippit

Snippit

Plebeian Tribune

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • LocationGondwanaland

Posted 12 July 2019 - 07:48 AM

In your quest for newbies to fleece it becomes rather obvious that you want them to learn from you. Not how to trade but how to do what you tell them. This is your very clear and obvious purpose which also explains your otherwise insane postings. No doubt your group meets regularly to plot your next strategy and there are several obvious pseudonyms lurking. An insane bunch with your common purpose.

Look at your posts for any actual reasoning, any actual references to any books or links. You deride technical analysis but point to the lilac line to display your omnipotence to your imaginary flock. You have posted charts that have been surgically cropped to hide what you are doing and you have stated that your settings are a very personal secret that you will not share with anyone.

You admit to being a fraud, which resonates with the arrogance that exudes from your postings. 

Then there are these campaigns to attract attention. Fake arguments with large red lettering that fight about crap.

There is scant entertainment value, but for 1st year psychology students this site is a free access asylum and you are the cheerleader. 

Yesterday I posted 2 charts. Gold going down and USD/ZAR going up. Both correct. Nothing up my sleeve. No magic. No collusion. No agenda. 

Why do I post here? 

To share certain observations. Certainly not looking for any return from gullible marks.

1. Trusting strangers on an anonymous chat forum can be a risky business. Even more risky than the stock market.
  2. I have tried to warn the vulnerable, being those without adequate savvy: e.g.: https://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/sharechat-warning.html
  3. Vultures circle hereabouts. Give them control and say goodbye to your money. 
  4. Learning links: http://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/trader-links.html

#29 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 07:30 AM

In your quest for newbies to fleece it becomes rather obvious that you want them to learn from you. Not how to trade but how to do what you tell them. This is your very clear and obvious purpose which also explains your otherwise insane postings. No doubt your group meets regularly to plot your next strategy and there are several obvious pseudonyms lurking. An insane bunch with your common purpose.

Look at your posts for any actual reasoning, any actual references to any books or links. You deride technical analysis but point to the lilac line to display your omnipotence to your imaginary flock. You have posted charts that have been surgically cropped to hide what you are doing and you have stated that your settings are a very personal secret that you will not share with anyone.

You admit to being a fraud, which resonates with the arrogance that exudes from your postings. 

Then there are these campaigns to attract attention. Fake arguments with large red lettering that fight about crap.

There is scant entertainment value, but for 1st year psychology students this site is a free access asylum and you are the cheerleader. 

Just love this  ...

missing out on the lollies getting to you hay!!

Midas you called him loco...Thats an understatement!!!

He has been doing for years...

Anyone thats shows his trades making money are frauds..

Anyone that helps others are frauds..

And anyone that appreciates  the help to make money  are ..........................part of the gang!!! :D

so all those ive helped are part of my gang where we meet to plot!!

Pure jealousy and envy...

Go back to your EW...and stop fishing....you aint going to be helped in any way..not with my indicators neither my calls!!

BTW did you see where the short yesterday on alsi was.......800 cash  :D  :D  :D ,,,worth 400 points minimum!!

or yeah didnt your EW say us reached high and now entering bear market??  Well another ath today on futures!!   suppose you need to change wave counts again!!!

Edited by Polly, 12 July 2019 - 07:33 AM.

#30 Snippit

Snippit

Plebeian Tribune

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • LocationGondwanaland

Posted 12 July 2019 - 06:54 AM

reclaimed licac line at close yesterday...today bounced higher and now dropped way below.....seems that lilac line is history now....lets see by close today!!

if closes below this one is in big big trouble!!

Edited by Snippit, 12 July 2019 - 06:55 AM.

1. Trusting strangers on an anonymous chat forum can be a risky business. Even more risky than the stock market.
  2. I have tried to warn the vulnerable, being those without adequate savvy: e.g.: https://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/sharechat-warning.html

#31 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 04:13 PM

HLM getting a nice bid last few days on good volume...down today...trading statement due anytime...one to watch in anyone 

here is the lever pulled!!

In accordance with paragraph 3.83(b) of the JSE Limited Listings Requirements, Hulamin shareholders
are advised that the Company has received notification from Truffle Asset Management Proprietary
Limited (“Truffle”) that Truffle has decreased its beneficial interest in Hulamin such that it now holds
9.08% of the issued ordinary share capital of the Company.

In accordance with paragraph 3.83(b) of the JSE Limited Listings Requirements, Hulamin shareholders
are advised that the Company has received notification from Truffle Asset Management Proprietary
Limited (“Truffle”) that Truffle has decreased its beneficial interest in Hulamin such that it now holds
9.08% of the issued ordinary share capital of the Company.

#32 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 02:17 PM

daily chart of sasol as of today:

attachicon.gifa1.PNG

IN have a look at my super dooper johnny lollie  last outpost main indicator lilac serrated line...

today at R331.78....

price now R329.81 with low of  327.19..

i reckon we close above that today....if not can still go down BUT if you wanna but this line is the sweet spot for olng term investing!! Unless Sasol gets thrown out fo TOP 40 ala PS!!  :D

other points on chart :

1. broke out of support line at +-385 the other day.....next day went to retest and was a goodbye kiss...boom..

2. stoch has very little to go to 20...but can remain there until you insolvent..

3. tsi pointing downwards..

4. dmi showing a bearish trend started and continuing..

conclusion : If u a trader still worth holding your short with stop juts above serrated lilac line..

If u an investor wait till tomorrow and see if R331.00 holds...IF not wait on sidelines as can go lower... If holds then wait for a bounce to say R335.00 to go in medium to long term!!

Forget about envious Johnny..

He is here to confuse all and sundry having not showed one winning trade since hes been here last 10 years...

reclaimed licac line at close yesterday...today bounced higher and now dropped way below.....seems that lilac line is history now....lets see by close today!!

if closes below this one is in big big trouble!!

Edited by Polly, 11 July 2019 - 02:18 PM.

#33 Snippit

Snippit

Plebeian Tribune

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • LocationGondwanaland

Posted 10 July 2019 - 04:46 PM

I am happy that you asked for some assistance, because you are clearly in need of some. On several issues.

Your trading and investing advise share a lack of diligence as does your manner with your Doctor and Nurses.

Don't worry about it, there is a new cure being tested on monkeys and you can also be part of the trials.

You memory lapses are limited to the things that you get wrong whilst your competitive phobia sees anyone that questions you as a mortal enemy.

Not to worry because these are classic symptoms that you will soon be at rest.  

Get it right - the 2008 crash low was 216.56. Tell something useful to support your wishy washy anyones guess slop.

You clearly have many clones to support your twaddle, and are you not all with the same nefarious purpose?

Try to remember that according to you no less - I have seen this op before, and further I have dealt with it, single-handed, no sweat.

I regret those that I could not save from the delusion that you people create. That, and the fact that you slime-balls have returned is all that I regret.

#34 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 04:24 PM

I am happy that you asked for some assistance, because you are clearly in need of some. On several issues.

Your trading and investing advise share a lack of diligence as does your manner with your Doctor and Nurses.

Don't worry about it, there is a new cure being tested on monkeys and you can also be part of the trials.

You memory lapses are limited to the things that you get wrong whilst your competitive phobia sees anyone that questions you as a mortal enemy.

Jonnny stick to your failed analysis and ill stick to mine....

Brtter still...If anyone wants an edge...well i have 2 edges in this forum....do opposite trade of what Johnny and JM jokerman   say....always win!!  Fact!!

#35 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 04:17 PM

HLM getting a nice bid last few days on good volume...down today...trading statement due anytime...one to watch in anyone interested!!

#36 Snippit

Snippit

Plebeian Tribune

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • LocationGondwanaland

Posted 10 July 2019 - 04:09 PM

attachicon.gifa1.PNG

IN have a look at my super dooper johnny lollie  last outpost main indicator lilac serrated line...

today at R331.78....

i reckon we close above that today....if not can still go down BUT if you wanna but this line is the sweet spot for olng term investing!! Unless Sasol gets thrown out fo TOP 40 ala PS!!  :D

other points on chart :

1. broke out of support line at +-385 the other day.....next day went to retest and was a goodbye kiss...boom..

2. stoch has very little to go to 20...but can remain there until you insolvent..

conclusion : If u a trader still worth holding your short with stop juts above serrated lilac line..

If u an investor wait till tomorrow and see if R331.00 holds...IF not wait on sidelines as can go lower... If holds then wait for a bounce to say R335.00 to go in medium to long term!!

He is here to confuse all and sundry having not showed one winning trade since hes been here last 10 years...

#37 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 01:54 PM

Sorry where is the bottom for Sasol...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

Attached File  a1.PNG   85.12KB   4 downloads

today at R331.78....

other points on chart :

#38 Snippit

Snippit

Plebeian Tribune

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • LocationGondwanaland

Posted 10 July 2019 - 12:47 PM

key tecg level of 332.50 broken today..that was the low iof the 2008 crash,...If thta is not recovered by close today then how low this can go is anyones guess..maybe R275.00 next stop as stops get hit big time..

If you read my previous posts on sasol on cfd thread , was very bearish n Sasol from R400.00..but thought 335.00 will hold....

Get it right - the 2008 crash low was 216.56. Tell something useful to support your wishy washy anyones guess slop e.g the falling wedge on the daily has entered the final 10% a few days already, the daily RSI (14) has fallen back below 30 yet with a positive divergence. Add something on the bollinger band because that is lining up with other indicators. Tell the audience what to look for next because there are more than one price levels of importance to any break out. What is your problem? You claim to know it all but refuse to tell it all. What is your purpose if not to become the Pied Piper for newbies like before?

#39 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 11:52 AM

key tecg level of 332.50 broken today..that was the low iof the 2008 crash,...If thta is not recovered by close today then how low this can go is anyones guess..maybe R275.00 next stop as stops get hit big time..

If you read my previous posts on sasol on cfd thread , was very bearish n Sasol from R400.00..but thought 335.00 will hold....

I too sold out at mid 400s but want to add back to my portfolio as a great long term investment at the write entry price following the whole chunk of additional debt....buying anywhere 280 to 330 would be fantastic...no rush...happy to wait and worse case have to pickup shares at 340

Sent from my SM-G950F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

#40 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 11:01 AM

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting