#382 SB45

SB45

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 216 posts
  • LocationGauteng

Posted 14 April 2020 - 08:28 AM

Watching this company. And will exit today. Andi.. We got some nice profit..
Will reconsider when it stabilises
Management have been coy and have not fully disclosed, is a clever pump.
Worried about chloroquine. And worried that market flooded with rapid tests that have not been bought. Think enjoy the ride....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

Hi Novice, 

Would you shed some light on why you say management have not disclosed fully?

Agreed on the chloroquine, been reading that it creates complications and has been found to make patients worse, hence it has been stopped in Sweden and now Brazil I expect other countries to follow.  

#383 Investment novice

Investment novice

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 14 April 2020 - 07:31 AM

Watching this company. And will exit today. Andi.. We got some nice profit..
Will reconsider when it stabilises
Management have been coy and have not fully disclosed, is a clever pump.
Worried about chloroquine. And worried that market flooded with rapid tests that have not been bought. Think enjoy the ride....

#384 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,820 posts

Posted 13 April 2020 - 03:19 PM

Hi Spell Jammer

Showing 368,8% growth with a target price of R6-75 in 12 months. It could still do strange things in-between, as it has a trading range from 23c to R21-56. This is the highest growth for a share from my program yet. Sasol had 220+% when it was at R23-00 with R75-00 target.

Something is definitely up with this share. Not many shares does such a large spike after a statement on the first day (140%). It did 75% (R1-05) in the first hour. Not many people got to buy this share in that first hour.

For me it's not just about the Chloroquine that they could, or could not be supplying. Although there is a big demand for it currently and the reality is that supplies are running short. People in fear, do strange things, and in the countries where Covid-19 has hit hardest, people, pharmacies and hospitals are trying to get hold of it and even stockpiling, should the need arise.

For me this report was the trigger, but the big reason is that there should be a fundamental reason for the upswing too. ASC has a Net Asset Value of R4-33/share and this was according to their Dec 2019 financials. This value and the value of the companies they wanted to sell, has now increased in value. Their NAV could probably be valued at R5-00/share as it stands at the moment. Should they show an increase in earnings for the next 2 periods, the value of R6-75 looks to be right on the money. Most shares in this sector is trading 3x NAV.

My program is not often far off with projections/valuations, but I like to check it with fundamentals as well and in this case the findings match.

Please do your own research as well before entering a trade.

Stay safe

Hi PP, thanks for sharing your views. I am excited about this one.

#385 Spell Jammer

Spell Jammer

• PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 12 April 2020 - 10:37 PM

Hi Spell Jammer

Showing 368,8% growth with a target price of R6-75 in 12 months. It could still do strange things in-between, as it has a trading range from 23c to R21-56. This is the highest growth for a share from my program yet. Sasol had 220+% when it was at R23-00 with R75-00 target.

Something is definitely up with this share. Not many shares does such a large spike after a statement on the first day (140%). It did 75% (R1-05) in the first hour. Not many people got to buy this share in that first hour.

For me it's not just about the Chloroquine that they could, or could not be supplying. Although there is a big demand for it currently and the reality is that supplies are running short. People in fear, do strange things, and in the countries where Covid-19 has hit hardest, people, pharmacies and hospitals are trying to get hold of it and even stockpiling, should the need arise.

For me this report was the trigger, but the big reason is that there should be a fundamental reason for the upswing too. ASC has a Net Asset Value of R4-33/share and this was according to their Dec 2019 financials. This value and the value of the companies they wanted to sell, has now increased in value. Their NAV could probably be valued at R5-00/share as it stands at the moment. Should they show an increase in earnings for the next 2 periods, the value of R6-75 looks to be right on the money. Most shares in this sector is trading 3x NAV.

My program is not often far off with projections/valuations, but I like to check it with fundamentals as well and in this case the findings match.

Stay safe

Thanks Pilot.

#386 Investment novice

Investment novice

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 12 April 2020 - 09:17 PM

Bcg relates to those that were vaccinated... Gsk got the right sort of vaccine versus the older.. Lets get some there..

Deaths in USA up... Despite the drug being available same in Italy... Think it's a red herring.... To give people hope..

If you see all FB and Twitter post... Gps treated patients with it... But 80% and more are asymptomatic and mildly symptomatic.... So wanted treatment.. Hence most gov... Stopped this... In hospital.... Have not seen any improvement.... In fact there is a major concern that this leads to death....

So be careful...... This could be the biggest hoax of all time.... To ensure calmness....

This share could go to r20, but could go back to 20c....

We in hell at the moment... And you will see massive highs and massive lows.

Be cautious.

Ascendis was quite honest after their pump... To talk about negative... Problem is they have a massive impact and worse with their balance sheet they don't have the stock to support demand.. And too slow to respond... High ticket items.... Not selling...... We have been watching this share and bought.... Tuesday hope to take profits... And sit on the side....

Will look for new England

eview the Supplemental Files folder to review documents not compiled in the PDF.
Clinical Outcomes of Hydroxychloroquine in Hospitalized
Patients with COVID-19: A Quasi-Randomized Comparative
Study
Journal: New England Journal of Medicine
Manuscript ID 20-08882
Article Type: Rapid Review
Date Submitted by the
Author: 04-Apr-2020
Complete List of Authors: Barbosa, Joshua; Wayne State University School of Medicine; Sinai
Grace Hospital
Kaitis, Daniel; Henry Ford Hospital
Freedman, Ryan; Wayne State University School of Medicine
Le, Kim; Henry Ford Hospital
Lin, Xihui; Wayne State University School of Medicine,
Abstract:
Background: Off-label use of hydroxychloroquine in the SARS-CoV-2
positive population has become widespread with only empirical evidence
on its efficacy. This study addresses the efficacy of hydroxychloroquine
on serological and supportive care measures in a hospitalized population.
Methods: Consecutive adult subjects admitted for viral pneumonia
secondary to SARS-CoV-2 (by polymerase chain reaction) during the last
two weeks of March, 2020 were included. Those that were started on
hydroxychloroquine and supportive care were compared to supportive
care alone. The primary end points were effect of hydroxychloroquine
usage on the need to escalate respiratory support, change in lymphocyte
count, and change in neutrophil-to-lymphocyte ratio.
Results: A total of 63 patients were included with 32 in the
hydroxychloroquine arm. Hydroxychloroquine administration was
associated with a need for escalation of respiratory support level
compared to those that did not receive hydroxychloroquine at 5 days
(p=0.013). The same findings were observed in a baseline-matched
subgroup analysis. Absolute lymphocyte change in the
hydroxychloroquine group was no different than supportive care alone
(p=0.413). Hydroxychloroquine use trended towards worsening
neutrophil-to-lymphocyte ratio compared to supportive care alone
(+9.59 vs +1.58, p=0.51) as well as a higher risk for intubation
(p=0.051).
Conclusion: Hydroxychloroquine administration to the hospitalized SARS-
CoV-2 positive population was associated with an increased need for
escalation of respiratory support. There were no benefits of
hydroxychloroquine on mortality, lymphopenia, or neutrophil-to-
lymphocyte ratio improvement.
Confidential: Destroy when review is complete.

#387 Pilotpilot

Pilotpilot

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts
  • LocationWestern Cape

Posted 12 April 2020 - 08:03 PM

Hi Pilot where does your program see this one going to?

Hi Spell Jammer

Stay safe

Invest in what you know - Warren Buffet

www.justnextlevel.net

#388 Pilotpilot

Pilotpilot

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts
  • LocationWestern Cape

Posted 12 April 2020 - 07:07 PM

New England journal today showed chloroquine leads patients to ventilation.
Becareful... May be massive speculation caused by trump... But the use of this drug could linked to icu..
Take your profits and run

Hi IN

I cant find the article, could you share it please?

Thanks

www.justnextlevel.net

#389 Milo

Milo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 12 April 2020 - 10:56 AM

Does anybody know who manufactures the tuberculosis vaccine BCG, There is also speculation that the vaccine might work.

#390 Investment novice

Investment novice

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 11 April 2020 - 11:11 PM

New England journal today showed chloroquine leads patients to ventilation.
Becareful... May be massive speculation caused by trump... But the use of this drug could linked to icu..
Take your profits and run

#391 Pilotpilot

Pilotpilot

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts
  • LocationWestern Cape

Posted 09 April 2020 - 09:13 PM

Jeez...... forgot about the long week-end.  :wacko:  I will update and post tomorrow about projected prices and trading ranges on this one. 

www.justnextlevel.net

#392 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,820 posts

Posted 09 April 2020 - 06:47 PM

Excellent share in these conditions and at these levels.......got in at R1-42 average price and good exposure. Will add the data overnight and might add it to the long portfolio.

This could be the gem we were looking for.

https://app.alphaswap.io/idea/504

https://www.business...d-for-covid-19/

This could be that gem hey.... Adding more on Tuesday for sure

#393 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,820 posts

Posted 09 April 2020 - 06:40 PM

No such luck as the JSE is closed tomorrow and Monday. I'm gonna miss it - been a crazy week :D

Haha thanks I didn't even realise that... To wait for Tuesday then yoohhh

#394 Shi

Shi

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 09 April 2020 - 06:22 PM

It's been an amazing run this past 2 days..., I got in at 1.40,I sure hope it continues, huge profits to take tho so perhaps a dump 2morrow morning and then an up in afternoon?.... Nice volumes on this share

No such luck as the JSE is closed tomorrow and Monday. I'm gonna miss it - been a crazy week :D

“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. Which road do I take? she asked. Where do you want to go? was his response. I don't know, Alice answered. Then, said the cat, it doesn't matter.” - Lewis Carroll

#395 Spell Jammer

Spell Jammer

• PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 09 April 2020 - 05:41 PM

Excellent share in these conditions and at these levels.......got in at R1-42 average price and good exposure. Will add the data overnight and might add it to the long portfolio.

#396 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,820 posts

Posted 09 April 2020 - 05:07 PM

It's been an amazing run this past 2 days..., I got in at 1.40,I sure hope it continues, huge profits to take tho so perhaps a dump 2morrow morning and then an up in afternoon?.... Nice volumes on this share

Edited by Lionelza1, 09 April 2020 - 05:07 PM.

#397 Pilotpilot

Pilotpilot

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts
  • LocationWestern Cape

Posted 09 April 2020 - 04:51 PM

www.justnextlevel.net

#398 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,820 posts

Posted 09 April 2020 - 03:05 PM

And the drop starts.... DTD probably shorting it

#399 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,820 posts

Posted 09 April 2020 - 03:00 PM

FOMO :D

LOL yea... Hope it didn't friggen reach the top haha.... Pump it Shi my target R2

#400 SB45

SB45

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 216 posts
  • LocationGauteng

Posted 09 April 2020 - 02:58 PM

Andi, I suspect the same too, it cannot be the COVID19 potential benefits since it was their debt that worried the market big time. Check for a pull back and hop back in

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting