#401 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 12 May 2021 - 08:37 AM

We expecting sens this morning. Market may not like the delay...should we buy the dip...or jump ship....buy the dip??

Might be a bigger dip than yesterday. Market does not like delays at all. It is a fickle creature.  But also I won't mind news... of any kind....  I've hit the refresh button off my browser.... 

#402 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 12 May 2021 - 08:35 AM

We expecting sens this morning. Market may not like the delay...should we buy the dip...or jump ship....buy the dip??

#403 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 12 May 2021 - 08:30 AM

I believe the parties will be reasonable and come up with a win win scenario, which should benefits all of us.

D-day!

IN if this pays off I will need to buy you a few cases of green beer

When....we still waiting for snh gifts....please rather a red farari...even a lego limuted addition if you cheapie

#404 LarryK

LarryK

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 12 May 2021 - 06:40 AM

I believe the parties will be reasonable and come up with a win win scenario, which should benefits all of us.

D-day!

IN if this pays off I will need to buy you a few cases of green beer

#405 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 11 May 2021 - 09:33 PM

No news brother, just chaos and good banter.. men and maybe some woman..hard to tell..all in good spirits... spreading the ascendis miracle

Merry!  Let us not keep you here fellow yeoman. Banter away with the good and cheery folk, the hours will hasten quickly till the morn. For ere we do neigh but wait in patience for word from the beyond the wall  

#406 Poor Dad

Poor Dad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 11 May 2021 - 09:26 PM

What news traveller do you bring from over yonder?

No news brother, just chaos and good banter.. men and maybe some woman..hard to tell..all in good spirits... spreading the ascendis miracle

#407 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 11 May 2021 - 09:08 PM

Jeez, the discord thread is like sharechat on steroids, and taking mescalin while shooting tequila shots with a chimpanzee butler serving it in a tutu

What news traveller do you bring from over yonder? 

#408 Poor Dad

Poor Dad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 11 May 2021 - 09:02 PM

Jeez, the discord thread is like sharechat on steroids, and taking mescalin while shooting tequila shots with a chimpanzee butler serving it in a tutu

#409 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 11 May 2021 - 02:44 PM

https://discord.gg/ytjyKRFuhx
Discord has 795 active Asc shareholders.

#410 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 11 May 2021 - 02:05 PM

As you predicted. Making a comeback now.

Extract from last SENS:
"A detailed announcement regarding the Group Recapitalisation will be published on SENS as soon as negotiations are finalised and within the prescribed timeframes set out in the Listings Requirements of the JSE Limited"

Does anyone have insight in terms of if this will need to be announced today?

Mark menrioned deal xould be signed before or on the 11th and ses cpuld be before or on the morning of 12th....i think we have a 7am sens tomorrow....if tou bull may see a pump xoming shortly...else a sell off alreafy after 4

#411 Poor Dad

Poor Dad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 11 May 2021 - 01:53 PM

Please no!! My little brain cannot endure another 10 days of this agony.. It must come. Put my out of my misery and take it all, or catapult me to the moon...

#412 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 11 May 2021 - 01:41 PM

Been sitting on my hands all day but can't help but think another extension is up and coming. Maybe I should sit on my head to keep that calm. 

#413 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 11 May 2021 - 10:59 AM

Chilling and enjoying the uptrend.....3 % float caused 40% gain.....always going to be volatality but you have to trust your valuation and ignore...jse a dip to buy...expect v's regularly.

There is real interest in asc assets...bodes well for us..with 60% institutiin and snother 30% eetail consolidated ...leaving very little float for trade creating demand pressure...

Seriously how long can a SENS take? and what is up with the market.... almost everything is down. Everything on the most watched list is down. Where is Larry and Andi and all the voice of reasons and calm.

#414 LarryK

LarryK

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 11 May 2021 - 10:45 AM

All good baby! In Mark we trust 😁😁😁

Seriously how long can a SENS take? and what is up with the market.... almost everything is down. Everything on the most watched list is down. Where is Larry and Andi and all the voice of reasons and calm.

#415 Sleepwa123

Sleepwa123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 11 May 2021 - 10:38 AM

Don't panic if you see the price drop tomorrow before the SENS is released. I'm certain there will be a few profiteers scooping off the 41% rise we had yesterday. 

As you predicted. Making a comeback now. 

Extract from last SENS:

"A detailed announcement regarding the Group Recapitalisation will be published on SENS as soon as negotiations are finalised and within the prescribed timeframes set out in the Listings Requirements of the JSE Limited"

Does anyone have insight in terms of if this will need to be announced today?

#416 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 11 May 2021 - 10:36 AM

#417 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 11 May 2021 - 08:43 AM

Something dodgy going on. Looks like someone knows something. The mystery 3 000 000 buyer is back.

pump.png

Unless the mystery buyer is just using that as a carrot to pump the price .....   could be one of the buyers of years ago. 

Or could be an FNB user that had to re-place his buy order because it lapsed  :D  :P

#418 Spell Jammer

Spell Jammer

• PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 11 May 2021 - 08:42 AM

DP

Edited by Spell Jammer, 11 May 2021 - 08:43 AM.

#419 Spell Jammer

Spell Jammer

• PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 11 May 2021 - 08:42 AM

Hes vanished again.  :wacko:

vanish.png

#420 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 11 May 2021 - 08:33 AM

Something dodgy going on. Looks like someone knows something. The mystery 3 000 000 buyer is back.

pump.png

Unless the mystery buyer is just using that as a carrot to pump the price .....   could be one of the buyers of years ago. 

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting