• Please log in to reply
1645 replies to this topic

#481 Dell

Dell

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 19 April 2021 - 01:49 PM

you guys see the volumes traded so far today?....cant help think that someone knows something

#482 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 19 April 2021 - 11:36 AM

I think Creditors offer proposal will be higher vs. current market cap (about 15 Milion € is current market cap).

But I think 'old' shareholders (with a shares average price above 3-4 Rand) won't be happy.

If it is part of a turnaround plan..patience would be key.... Much like our other shares that are busy with restructure and hopefully producing value for new and old shareholders 

#483 Tolly12

Tolly12

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 19 April 2021 - 11:27 AM

What is the feel in general... optimistic or cut losses and run? 

I think Creditors offer proposal will be higher vs. current market cap (about 15 Milion € is current market cap).

But I think 'old' shareholders (with a shares average price above 3-4 Rand) won't be happy.

#484 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 19 April 2021 - 11:12 AM

Creditors don't want an assets fire sale, they want a long term business grow up.

But to proceed with this plan they need current shareholder approval.

I really continue to not understand how Creditors may offer less then 25-30 million € as equity value to curren shareholder to obtain their approval.

But also at 25-30 Million € won't be easy to obtain shareholder approval.

Let's see what will happen...

What is the feel in general... optimistic or cut losses and run? 

#485 Tolly12

Tolly12

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 19 April 2021 - 11:06 AM

It all depends on what deal is put on the table - this is due by end of next week. There should also be details of disposals done.

Creditors don't want an assets fire sale, they want a long term business grow up.

But to proceed with this plan they need current shareholder approval.

I really continue to not understand how Creditors may offer less then 25-30 million € as equity value to curren shareholder to obtain their approval.

But also at 25-30 Million € won't be easy to obtain shareholder approval.

Let's see what will happen...

#486 Shi

Shi

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 19 April 2021 - 10:50 AM

We can hope. But also, doesn't R2 feel a bit much? or is this a short term achievable target? 

It all depends on what deal is put on the table - this is due by end of next week. There should also be details of disposals done.

“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. Which road do I take? she asked. Where do you want to go? was his response. I don't know, Alice answered. Then, said the cat, it doesn't matter.” - Lewis Carroll

#487 LarryK

LarryK

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 19 April 2021 - 10:38 AM

Wish KP7 could help out with a chart analysis 😁🙏🏼😁🙏🏼🤙🏼

#488 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 19 April 2021 - 10:05 AM

Tick tock tick tock ... 

it's going to be an interesting week for ASC - hopefully a good one.

We can hope. But also, doesn't R2 feel a bit much? or is this a short term achievable target? 

#489 Shi

Shi

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 19 April 2021 - 08:45 AM

Waiting for a sens?

Waiting for a few of them.

“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. Which road do I take? she asked. Where do you want to go? was his response. I don't know, Alice answered. Then, said the cat, it doesn't matter.” - Lewis Carroll

#490 LarryK

LarryK

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 19 April 2021 - 08:26 AM

Waiting for a sens?

Tick tock tick tock ...

#491 Shi

Shi

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 19 April 2021 - 07:41 AM

Tick tock tick tock ... 

#492 LarryK

LarryK

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 19 April 2021 - 07:25 AM

I see no updates on the shareholder diary. Do we know if there's a commitment to the next update and when?

Snh has their agm 30 April so I hope it will run up a bit the next 11 days

#493 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 13 April 2021 - 12:35 PM

Prior to end april the forebearance has to be extended. This is conditional that there is an agreement on the structure of the deal going forward. Asc have met institutiins and activist group to talk through various scenarios. Asc is tasked to finalise the deal in a manner that provides shareholders wuth maximum value. For the share to trade at a multiple of its equity or book value ...the company jeeds to have s growth strategy- audited and a going concern with risks managed including tolerable debt. I think its the dominant view that institutiins want asc tp retain as much control of any of the assets under the umbrella and dispose assets to settle debt or pay dividends rather than hold minority shares in companies where you have no control. It is the belief whether right or qrong that a debt free SA business may trade at multiples and return sgareholder value and reduce time to money as dividends....these comments made at h1....time to money. Also postures asc as an equisition target. There have been a number of entities interested but the debt and complexity prevented further discussions.....

So where are we at. Forebearance extended...see sens imminent.....

Translates into a going concern and Business rescue averted...

The sens will descibe the road ahead.

Shareholders will be asked to apprive the structure that asc and l1b have agreed on.

Shareholder have a yay nay vote.

Most probable is yay...as this is hopefullh fair and consensual and lots of legal fees paid to psg as an independent to guide fair and consensual and legal teams etc..

Within 14 days we get the foreberance extensiin and this share pump...we susoect can breach previous resistance as this is the most critical determinant...and r2 is expected to be breached.

The shareholder vote is academic and will then reinforce the deal and we expect before the vote the share may rally to r3.

By next year or even end h2...if non core disposed and debt managed..may see an h2 div or or an h1 dividend 2022.....share will start to reclaim lost value and approach r6.

Asc has the pitential to tamp up the business and revenue and have access to a number of new drug lines...focussed management will certainly be able to deljver multiples or exit the share with a sale at r6.....thibk we can exoect interest in the shareholder pie anytime after april sens as vultures will want to buy the asc cheaper than they would in 2022

#494 Tolly12

Tolly12

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 12 April 2021 - 05:10 PM

By the end of April Ascendis shoud communicate which agreement has been defined with the lenders.

Blantyre and L1 Health should convert part or all their debt into equity.

Ascendis Management then need to obtain shareholders approval.

In your opinion what will be offered to current shareholders in terms of equity? Current shareholders value (market capitalization) is 280 Million Rand.

Trying to obtain an approval offering current value (280 Million Rand) won't be easy.

#495 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 09 April 2021 - 12:53 PM

April 1 reg...11m shorted on this share. Not a big amaount. Keem to see if those shorts are closed.

#496 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 07 April 2021 - 04:47 PM

Hi. I stand for correction. I thought Bharti Harie (50) was their endorsed director...will re check.

#497 Shi

Shi

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 07 April 2021 - 04:28 PM

Wdb exit ..large volume shares mopped up...caused price pressure...cant be that they have inside info through their representative board director....too risky to trade now..so dump motivated by a non loss related factor...maybe a tax benefit. The corollary will hold that it is probable good news but they prefer the benefit of an exit..speculation..no justification...large volume shares and the price is above 50c....someone other thsn retail is mopping up ..hoping f9r the sens on sgb or jpmorgan or meryl lunch hitting 5%........

Who is their board member? I don't see it stated here https://ascendisheal.../board-members/ under any of the board members' profiles.

Edited by Shi, 07 April 2021 - 04:29 PM.

#498 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 07 April 2021 - 02:21 PM

Wdb exit ..large volume shares mopped up...caused price pressure...cant be that they have inside info through their representative board director....too risky to trade now..so dump motivated by a non loss related factor...maybe a tax benefit. The corollary will hold that it is probable good news but they prefer the benefit of an exit..speculation..no justification...large volume shares and the price is above 50c....someone other thsn retail is mopping up ..hoping f9r the sens on sgb or jpmorgan or meryl lunch hitting 5%........

#499 LarryK

LarryK

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 07 April 2021 - 10:42 AM

Hello there mr asc

#500 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members