1645 replies to this topic

#741 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 09 February 2021 - 12:48 PM

This is what I was wondering as well, trying to read what these selling downs means. These fund managers have access to information we do not have access to.

Someone else has agreed to buy from them at an agreed price.
Or this is their fund rules ..
Dont fear.. if snh tells you anything...selling out does not mean devalue ....
With the twitter post previously many new funds have taken a positive position....same at eoh..price went to 2 before doubled to 4 then setteled at r5 - after news reached r9....

Imagine all of those shares came to the market and the price remained at 70c to 80c....this says more......

#742 SB45

SB45

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGauteng

Posted 09 February 2021 - 12:13 PM

Well given this https://twitter.com/...337924958752772 then today's SENS was not a surprise. Could they sell ALL their  remaining shares?

OR could Mergence and PIC already have a deal with Blantyre/Letter1 to sell their shares to?

This is what I was wondering as well, trying to read what these selling downs means. These fund managers have access to information we do not have access to. 

#743 AnbanM

AnbanM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 09 February 2021 - 12:03 PM

Well given this https://twitter.com/...337924958752772 then today's SENS was not a surprise. Could they sell ALL their remaining shares?

makes sense why the share price was depressed then ...excess liquidity availble in market ?

#744 Shi

Shi

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 09 February 2021 - 12:00 PM

Well given this https://twitter.com/...337924958752772 then today's SENS was not a surprise. Could they sell ALL their  remaining shares?

OR could Mergence and PIC already have a deal with Blantyre/Letter1 to sell their shares to?

Edited by Shi, 09 February 2021 - 12:02 PM.

“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. Which road do I take? she asked. Where do you want to go? was his response. I don't know, Alice answered. Then, said the cat, it doesn't matter.” - Lewis Carroll

#745 Shi

Shi

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 09 February 2021 - 09:43 AM

The twitter post with a list of the new institutional investors is quite interesting. Many seem to be taking on the volume that was offered up by pic etc.
Wonder if its there thoughts to have this share now as part of the healthcare stocks or whether they speculating as well......
15 days have passed since blantyre have made their agression known....there should have been at least 1 or 2 meetings with the board since. We should expect feedback anytime soon or later...not too excited as management have a way of dulling the excitement.....vested interest...perhaps theyre in this also....who knows these days....

15 days? That's nothing when it comes to corporate action. But, you would think that there would be (or have been) meetings with institutional shareholders as well to ensure an offer will be agreed. They wouldn't want to drag this one out (or have it blocked). They should have had a plan (and sort of an agreement) in place long time ago.

“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. Which road do I take? she asked. Where do you want to go? was his response. I don't know, Alice answered. Then, said the cat, it doesn't matter.” - Lewis Carroll

#746 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 09 February 2021 - 08:29 AM

The twitter post with a list of the new institutional investors is quite interesting. Many seem to be taking on the volume that was offered up by pic etc.
Wonder if its there thoughts to have this share now as part of the healthcare stocks or whether they speculating as well......
15 days have passed since blantyre have made their agression known....there should have been at least 1 or 2 meetings with the board since. We should expect feedback anytime soon or later...not too excited as management have a way of dulling the excitement.....vested interest...perhaps theyre in this also....who knows these days....

#747 soutie

soutie

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts

Posted 09 February 2021 - 07:03 AM

Morning AnbanM.

Thanks for the feedback..

Hope this works out for you guys who're heavy into this....

Anyone need a heads up...!

#748 AnbanM

AnbanM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 08 February 2021 - 03:51 PM

Wow.....How old are you....??
Please give reasons for the heavy weighting.....
Tell me to F- Off if you want....Also cool....
The Boiler Room chitter chatter on this thread is compelling..
Cheers...

lol...no need for that ...
40 currently ...started investing about a year back ...made a few quick flips and grew the holding/portfolio a bit ...have a feeling that is will take of soon based on the business model and current environment also the chatter on every platform....the initial cash that i funded the portfolio with i was prepared to lose 50% off if things went south but nothing ventured nothing gained as they say...lots and lots to learn but experience is a great teacher

#749 soutie

soutie

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts

Posted 08 February 2021 - 03:43 PM

very frustrating indeed ....this share is more than 50% of my portfolio and waiting in anticipation for take off....

Wow.....How old are you....??

Please give reasons for the heavy weighting.....

Tell me to F- Off if you want....Also cool....

The Boiler Room chitter chatter on this thread is compelling..

Cheers...

Anyone need a heads up...!

#750 AnbanM

AnbanM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 08 February 2021 - 03:00 PM

Is it just me or are you also wondering how every time the share gets some momentum with a 100000 plus buy it drops 2c for a low volume sale...saw trades for 10 and 100 shares...
Still waiting to close my purchases today

very frustrating indeed ....this share is more than 50% of my portfolio and waiting in anticipation for take off....

#751 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 08 February 2021 - 02:58 PM

Is it just me or are you also wondering how every time the share gets some momentum with a 100000 plus buy it drops 2c for a low volume sale...saw trades for 10 and 100 shares...
Still waiting to close my purchases today

#752 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 08 February 2021 - 10:32 AM

Thanks. On ASC I have 50% more shares on average .82c then on SNH on R.2.18. Will take profit on SNH and bay again on the dump with the profits to go to ASC.

Dont want to miss the verical- will load as much as possible reallocating from my high risk and take some from mod risk...telkom looking like a good exit price as well- and sasol...

Getting my best position in today. And if time allows will try get some end of month.

#753 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 08 February 2021 - 10:30 AM

We should expect market sens soon as the board are pressured to respond. Seems this will go fast slowly... may already see uptick and daily share purchases if h1B taking a position to delist.
They may alreafy have a sizeable portion buying through a number of smaller accounts....if they get theor debt equity swap at 50%- they will disclose total holdings and then action as dominant shareholder....
Expect uptrend either way as updates come into the market and further excitement created....the share price can reach r1.50 to r2 by speculators following the thread...and or we see a single communication following the board meeting indicating a strong position.and wording for special resolution..and in that case expect a vertical share repricing. If the marketbsenses this This may cause initial nervousness in the speculator world and fear from losing out my give us a nice ride either way..

#754 Daytrader01

Daytrader01

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 08 February 2021 - 09:44 AM

I sold out all my SNH at R2,30 and have since repurchased back 50% of original shares (number of shares) at average R2. Took all the profits made on SNH and bought additional ASC shares.

I sold out of SNH as my portfolio was heavily overweight SNH, but now I am heavily overweight ASC and just add more ASC this morning so I am getting seriously fat ASC. I think ASC will go up but it might take longer that we are hoping for, but as long as it goes up we will make big moola...

Thanks. On ASC I have 50% more shares on average .82c then on SNH on R.2.18. Will take profit on SNH and bay again on the dump with the profits to go to ASC.

#755 JR7800

JR7800

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 08 February 2021 - 09:34 AM

Question. Do you take profit on SNH and load up on ASC, or keep both where they are? what is the feeling out there

I sold out all my SNH at R2,30 and have since repurchased back 50% of original shares (number of shares) at average R2. Took all the profits made on SNH and bought additional ASC shares.

I sold out of SNH as my portfolio was heavily overweight SNH, but now I am heavily overweight ASC and just add more ASC this morning so I am getting seriously fat ASC. I think ASC will go up but it might take longer that we are hoping for, but as long as it goes up we will make big moola...

#756 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 07 February 2021 - 08:45 PM

Astrazeneca vaccine not effective ontv tonight ....also disease will be with us ongoing according to prof madhi...like a flue....now we know the value of what we holding with this share.. even if its diluted 6 fold....if repriced to fair value....we have an investment egg...first div at 30c....potentially....current price 70c.....perhaps its too amazing a deal....

#757 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 07 February 2021 - 12:29 PM

Hi Day trader..with snh trading up..made more sense for me to balance out. I think the call is when do you take profits if you want to...timing etc......i see snh at r2.50 then massive dums..maybe r3- maybe r4.....end of march or april. I see same for asc...r3 end march or r4 or if blantyre co are very agressive..may see a r4 to r6 buyout of existing shareholders...by end feb first week march......probably keep both snh and asc.....and pray for best...i have dumped all my eoh as this may only see r9 r10 year end....

Be keej to see qhat others have done

#758 Daytrader01

Daytrader01

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 07 February 2021 - 11:16 AM

Question. Do you take profit on SNH and load up on ASC, or keep both where they are? what is the feeling out there

#759 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 05 February 2021 - 10:43 PM

If shareholders panicking thwy going to lose the company....loaf up as many shares because you may just lose the company- delisted ...and unfortunately you may not get r10 a share maybe only r4.
So shareholders be afraid of h1 and balnture capital.
I will be happy to be robbed of this company at r4.

#760 SB45

SB45

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGauteng

Posted 05 February 2021 - 07:59 PM

https://twitter.com/...335787491135488

https://twitter.com/AscendisI

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting