1645 replies to this topic

#941 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 11 January 2021 - 06:25 PM

True leading edge..but lots of issues with vaccines and not affordable, also we eill be able to secure enough in a year, and by then would.need more..gov and governments need t calm the chaos...we dont need billions..just 200m euros for global..even if a pittence makes remedica a more valuable asset and helps with the valuation...

#942 ESS

ESS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 11 January 2021 - 06:02 PM

[quote name="Leadingedge" post="294490" timestamp="1610377443"]"The South African Health Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA) says data on the effectiveness of Ivermectin in the treatment or prevention of COVID-19 is expected to be available in a few weeks’ time".
quote]
Cape Talk Podcast on topic: https://omny.fm/show...n-use-in-treatm

#943 Leadingedge

Leadingedge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 11 January 2021 - 05:04 PM

"The South African Health Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA) says data on the effectiveness of Ivermectin in the treatment or prevention of COVID-19 is expected to be available in a few weeks’ time".

Like I have said before, there is way more money to be made from the vaccines than from existing medication...Ivermectin has been around since the early days of COVID, yet they are still doing trials? Meanwhile vaccines are being tested and approved in record time?

​I don't mean to be negative, I am just trying to be realistic for my own expectations and not get my hopes up like I have so many times in the past.

Judging by the last sens put out by management, I would hazard a guess that the only meaningful news we are going to get from them is if the Remedica sale goes through...or doesn't for that matter.

Secretly I am hoping that I am completely wrong and that we see R2 + in the near future.

#944 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 11 January 2021 - 04:06 PM

Sorry for delay, trying to sort my buy for the day.

There has been very little modern world suppirt for ivermectin use , however it seems developing world have been using this...there is apparently no grade a evidence, but none of the treatments for covid had this to go with. As vacvines seem to quickly get outdated by the variations or side effectes or shortages and sloq production, the noise around this meds is growing.

Sales for this have ballooned over the past 6 months in south america and many of the remedica spots...india and bangladesh produce their own.

SA and Africa may need to keep the masses quiet as vaccines will only cover 5 % of the population if any and will be required sevrral times...depeñding on differemt strains..

Ivermectin has already gained a lot of momentum in social media and whether this drug does in fact work or not is still to be proved. But there are convincing research papers out. WHO is reviewing their position on this, and SA gov apparantly truying to do a deal with india, but they have an embargo and all iver to stay in india. Ascendis may be able to tap and fast track the iver production in tablet and syryp formulation.they already have the productiin line and formulation for the animal product...

Everythingnis quiet amd we are exoecying some news soon, i think the world iver story is to break soon and ramaphosa may be mentioning some of it tonight to calm people...i am very invested in this share and have loaded even more this morning. My post here is extremely biased....speculative amd should be read with a mask on

#945 Blackobar

Blackobar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 11 January 2021 - 03:16 PM

Who reviewing position, as is SA...afew countries already authorised...load....

Can you elaborate I.N

#946 Daytrader01

Daytrader01

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 11 January 2021 - 03:13 PM

Loaded now the wait for the PUMP, Is there nay news about Remedica disposal. 

#947 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 11 January 2021 - 02:25 PM

#948 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 10 January 2021 - 06:17 AM

Time will tell indeed,

#949 Zanme

Zanme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 08 January 2021 - 07:17 AM

I.N, Ascendis management is incompetent. They are just parasites, good for nothing blood suckers.

Agree

#950 Leadingedge

Leadingedge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 08 January 2021 - 07:02 AM

Only time will tell wether the lack of communication is deliberate or because of incompetence.

The whole debacle regarding Invermectin in my mind is purely politically and financially based. We live in a very sick world where governments and corporate entities play with peoples lives in order to get their cut. There is obviously far more money to be made from vaccines than existing medication.

https://www.skynews....khH00ZcKRO_5TXw

#951 Blackobar

Blackobar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 08 January 2021 - 05:48 AM

Asc has vaccine produxing capability, sad we have not heard that asc will join in the support to ramp up production, or are we still to gey a sens on this by end of month....asc also is part of the supply chain...consumables etc...interesting days....we just need one good sens here soon...

I.N, Ascendis management is incompetent. They are just parasites, good for nothing blood suckers.

#952 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 08 January 2021 - 12:19 AM

Asc has vaccine produxing capability, sad we have not heard that asc will join in the support to ramp up production, or are we still to gey a sens on this by end of month....asc also is part of the supply chain...consumables etc...interesting days....we just need one good sens here soon...

#953 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 07 January 2021 - 11:51 AM

Kzn drs...should i say...
There was a raid as well on drs using this
Some interesting stuff in the media.
Hippocratic oath..drs may be desperate to help there patients and not be stifled by sa gov crap

#954 soutie

soutie

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts

Posted 07 January 2021 - 09:00 AM

Spoke to a dr, sold out the animal products in december, apparently the drs using the animal ivermectin on humans..remedica has the tablt for humans...massive demand globally...
Drs using this despite what the authorities say. Seems anyone can buy from an agricultural store.
Drs say this is better than chloroquin.
Time will tell.

Ascendis management hopeless compared to the likes of eoh where management works to drive shareholder value and communjcates widely frequently...perhaps they in conversation and not allowed to pump the price....

Geez sometimes you must read what you type before posting...

Which medical Prof's are you talking to...???? Hippocratic oath & all....

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Anyone need a heads up...!

#955 Shi

Shi

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 07 January 2021 - 08:53 AM

Ascendis management hopeless compared to the likes of eoh where management works to drive shareholder value and communjcates widely frequently...perhaps they in conversation and not allowed to pump the price....

Management is hopeless in this regard. WRT Remedica, it is not about pumping the price, but keeping your shareholders informed about what progress is being made. The silence right now tells me that no progress has been made to date - no buyers? no offers? no due diligence? surely, there must be some news to give shareholders. Yes, Dec 21 is a long way away, but the longer there is silence on the matter, the more worried shareholders will become. 

“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. Which road do I take? she asked. Where do you want to go? was his response. I don't know, Alice answered. Then, said the cat, it doesn't matter.” - Lewis Carroll

#956 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 06 January 2021 - 06:37 PM

Spoke to a dr, sold out the animal products in december, apparently the drs using the animal ivermectin on humans..remedica has the tablt for humans...massive demand globally...
Drs using this despite what the authorities say. Seems anyone can buy from an agricultural store.
Drs say this is better than chloroquin.
Time will tell.

#957 Daytrader01

Daytrader01

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 06 January 2021 - 10:59 AM

Does ASC make this drug?

Read up on the product they do use it in some of there animal product they manufacture. 

#958 vishalsur

vishalsur

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 06 January 2021 - 08:57 AM

Does ASC make this drug?

#959 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 05 January 2021 - 11:46 PM

News today ivermectin to be approved....

#960 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 05 January 2021 - 08:02 AM

Great H1 done and dusted..4 weeks to an updste, management shoukd be back,..ivermectin to be evaluated by sahpra again this week international usage expanding...
Remedica has a revised logo and postive marketing and they seem very pleased on their growth..
Rand has stregnthened significantly....
Think within 4 to 5 weeks...should get at least 2 sens
...the first most probably around the suitors...similar to microfile..may see a quick share adjustment to r2.50...waiting for it...

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting