• Please log in to reply
1645 replies to this topic

#921 Leadingedge

Leadingedge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 19 January 2021 - 09:41 AM

The public outcry on Ivermectin seems to be gathering momentum. It is an utter disgrace that no conclusive tests have been done on this medication, with regard to COVID, yet vaccines have been rolled out in a shorter amount of time. Media is also concentrating efforts on any negative aspects.  We must also know that when our government bans something overnight, they are busy with a much more lucrative deal to line their pockets.

Doctors are also now standing up and requesting that they be allowed to prescribe Ivermectin using their professional guidance, rather than let the general public self medicate. The ban has once again created a black market and has opened the door for people to "misuse" the medication.

The possible financial benefit to ASC is one thing, but the bigger issue is how many lives could have been saved had this been handled properly?

#922 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 18 January 2021 - 01:21 PM

At least the bananas could have said. We hsve stocks ready and available to ship to south africa.
They could have commented on global demand.
There was so much opportunity for positivity.
Rather than bananas they going to look like pumpkins or sausages as new info comes out on iver.

#923 Leadingedge

Leadingedge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 18 January 2021 - 08:30 AM

I have gone back and looked at a few the the latest sens announcements and in my mind it must be deliberate (takes effort to create something so mundane). There is no way that you can willingly put out such watered down "garbage" (with limited details and information) on purpose, thinking that it will be good for the company. 

The fact remains that they have readied Remedica for a sale and we have no way of knowing what is happening behind the scenes. I am going to optimistic for a change and say that they are hopefully in a fairly advanced stage of striking a deal, hence keeping the share price sedated.

My 2 cents, I have to remind myself that this is majority of my portfolio, so it doesn't help being negative all the time.

#924 Zanme

Zanme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 17 January 2021 - 12:00 PM

Did they have to say anything, since they had NOT advertised this product as Covid-19 medicine, why did they release that sens?
Incompetent, loud mouth, good for nothing management, will do anything to be seen on the scene.

SHUT THE FRUUCK UP MARK SARDI.

You couldn't have articulated it better. He must worry about profits and stop the stupid stuff. I don't understand how management in SA companies have become so incompetent insincere and selfish. It is an issue there are a handful of companies of any that are operating to generate shareholder wealth. The rest of them are on their own missions. Its becoming far too common.

#925 Blackobar

Blackobar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 17 January 2021 - 10:36 AM

Did they have to say anything, since they had NOT advertised this product as Covid-19 medicine, why did they release that sens?
Incompetent, loud mouth, good for nothing management, will do anything to be seen on the scene.

SHUT THE FRUUCK UP MARK SARDI.

#926 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 15 January 2021 - 06:26 PM

It's ridiculous how they always issue a SENS that would keep the share price down. Are they planning some kind of management take over or is management bought by some big investor who wants to buy all shares?

Time will tell. Will be interesting to see what happens next.

#927 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 15 January 2021 - 06:00 PM

Its hilarious...they sold out- all shelves empty..and did not restrict sales...i think this is a cover the a..s strategy.especially since some stock was sold at premium price....
They cleared stock for 6 weeks....
Internationally the medical grade product is flying...

Management should have had a balanced response.....lets see what comes in the next few weeks....they seem to be quite flat in the communication..they may be already in discussions to dispose ascendis and may have signed an agreement not to inflate the share price ....

#928 Leadingedge

Leadingedge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 15 January 2021 - 04:58 PM

So are they just trying to protect themselves (rightfully so) but at the same time saying that the matter is price sensitive? I can only assume that the actual message behind that sens is that they have been making money off the product, otherwise why not just a voluntary update?

#929 Daytrader01

Daytrader01

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 15 January 2021 - 03:05 PM

Update on ivermectin which would now drive increase sales...

*FLCCC BREAKING NEWS:*

One week after our Critical Care team, along with Dr. Andrew Hill, researcher and consultant to the WHO, presented their data before the NIH Treatment Guidelines Panel, the NIH has upgraded their recommendation and now considers {the “I” medicine} an option for use— similar to their recommendations for monoclonal antibodies & convalescent plasma.

They indicated they will review additional trials as they come in to assess their new “neither for nor against” recommendation.

This means that the NIH is no longer recommending against its use by doctors and prescribers.

Navigate to our Twitter account for the link to the new recommendation. @Covid19Critical

14 January 2021

https://www.moneyweb...n-social-media/

#930 Sleepwa123

Sleepwa123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 15 January 2021 - 01:26 PM

Heard from 2 different people about friends (some of whom are doctors) taking/dispensing ivermectin. They swear by it and were asked to keep it on the downlow due to the negative publicity around it. 

Suprising to me that this drug is still being sidelined and the evidence is so mixed as to its efficacy. 

#931 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 15 January 2021 - 06:08 AM

Whilst we have vaccine rollout this drug will find new demand for use for prevention or early use in the treatment. Expect sales window of 12 to 18 months and remedica already has production pipeline. India Bangladesh and other regions are not coping with production levels for theor own countries....expect to see ascendis leverage is sunwave, familider, ascendis pharma and remedica to ramp up production for the multiple regions including africa. Not great news like a vaccine discovery....but brilliant news for top line revenue and for the companies valuation and attractiveness

#932 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 15 January 2021 - 05:12 AM

Update on ivermectin which would now drive increase sales...

*FLCCC BREAKING NEWS:*

One week after our Critical Care team, along with Dr. Andrew Hill, researcher and consultant to the WHO, presented their data before the NIH Treatment Guidelines Panel, the NIH has upgraded their recommendation and now considers {the “I” medicine} an option for use— similar to their recommendations for monoclonal antibodies & convalescent plasma.

They indicated they will review additional trials as they come in to assess their new “neither for nor against” recommendation.

This means that the NIH is no longer recommending against its use by doctors and prescribers.

Navigate to our Twitter account for the link to the new recommendation. @Covid19Critical

14 January 2021

#933 Daytrader01

Daytrader01

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 14 January 2021 - 06:59 PM

Thanks daytrader.....i hope this is not a leak again....or manipulation..be good to see the share gain some respect and at least get to r1.60 over the next 3 weeks....

#934 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 14 January 2021 - 06:43 PM

Thanks daytrader.....i hope this is not a leak again....or manipulation..be good to see the share gain some respect and at least get to r1.60 over the next 3 weeks....

#935 Dell

Dell

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 14 January 2021 - 05:32 PM

Hahaha

#936 DeltaHedge

DeltaHedge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 14 January 2021 - 05:27 PM

Loaded some more shares today, now the big question when will we have some news and price predictions

you pushed it up 12 percent, keep doing good work bruv 

#937 Daytrader01

Daytrader01

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 13 January 2021 - 06:28 PM

Loaded some more shares today, now the big question when will we have some news and price predictions

#938 Daytrader01

Daytrader01

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 13 January 2021 - 06:28 PM

#939 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 12 January 2021 - 01:26 PM

Look away ...at least 2 months...something will leak,

#940 Shi

Shi

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 12 January 2021 - 10:22 AM

Judging by the last sens put out by management, I would hazard a guess that the only meaningful news we are going to get from them is if the Remedica sale goes through...or doesn't for that matter.

Secretly I am hoping that I am completely wrong and that we see R2 + in the near future.

What I think will happen is ...
- late Feb / early Mar, a trading update will be published (with results shortly after). Limited positivity for share price.
- sometime in Q1 there will be an announcement of offer(s) for Remedica and an indication that due diligence will start. No mention of price yet. Thus limited positivity for share price.

There has also been no further news in relation to Covid (so no silver bullet for share price). So, I don't foresee anything above R2 by July this year. The offer price for Remedica will only come out after this and this should give the share price the needed boost (if management don't stuff it up).

Thus, I am growing tired of ASC, but will hang on a bit longer as there are still good prospects ahead.

“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. Which road do I take? she asked. Where do you want to go? was his response. I don't know, Alice answered. Then, said the cat, it doesn't matter.” - Lewis Carroll

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting