#15362 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,080 posts
  • LocationOn my Alibaba Mat

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:29 AM

that's it...i like to be the centre of attraction..boohoo, guys are bleeding,markets biting hard so they go for the one that intrigues them the most...beautiful...like little girls. in a bear focus almost solely on fib retracement areas..longer term....pros are raping the idiots looking for common entry points dumwads....they are counter trading the obvious...only fibs should beat this...there, a bone for the dogs. kiss kiss

#15363 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:29 AM

Hi HDB, still made 15 points of your call this morning, eventhough it went south. Thanks Budd.

wow..u were brave... told everyone not to take it!!! bearish was the call!!

HDB

The mediocre teacher tells.The good teacher explains.The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires!!

#15364 mx125

mx125

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • LocationKZN

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:28 AM

Back to trading. 

Order waiting: 6 long @ 45783

Happy trading.

Roundtree, is this order futures or cash?

#15365 mx125

mx125

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • LocationKZN

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:27 AM

Hi HDB, still made 15 points of your call this morning, eventhough it went south. Thanks Budd.

#15366 Roundtree

Roundtree

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:27 AM

Sent 03 April 2014 - 02:47 PM

Hi ZoomZ!

What a pleasant surprise, brother! You really should come back online, the thread is rather quiet without you and nobody seems to have the balls to make calls like you were doing. Just post your stuff and if you get a negative vibe, just don't respond, brother. "Every family's got one," my mother used to say.

Regarding the charts, I was looking at 43100 on the futures (27th March). That was the last time the professionals came back to close their positions. Since then, we've only had one leg going up and it's worrying that these guys seem to be shorting this thing and not covering. As I see it, we should come back to 43100 before the market takes off again. What's your take?

PS: Sorry for the late response.
----------------------------------------------------------

here's above is your last PM to me Roundtree....what a fake you are..what a fake.

Yes, that was me, brother, before you came crawling back here two days ago saying that nobody knows how to trade. Then I figured, "This guy is a snake oil salesman! His calls are always wrong but he wants R3000 an email" It was then that I decided that I didn't want anything to do with this charlatan. You've been calling tops since 43000. I had to expose your little scam. 

Anyway, happy trading.

Happy trading!

#15367 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:20 AM

The story of a charlatan goes something like this, brothers.

But he didn't mention his trade before that price move.

WARNING: He wants your money! Never let anyone suck you into paying them for trading advice.

Happy trading, brothers.

Brother Rountree you could have not said it better!!

Lots of " Ali Babas" here who use this forum as as a marketing ploy!! 

R3000 an email...Yuls...I send out 20pms every morning times even if i charge 1 grand ill be a zillionaire very quick. In fact guys will pay me 3 grand very easily for each pm. To be honest I have had guys who  insist I take monies from them as a gratuity because their accounts are swelling big time..

I take flak from a lot here because of my free system and yes its the same guys who attack me...They want me out!!

Worse is when some come out of woodwork when market goes on their side... Will never give their entry so if a failed trade they mum about it!! Only show their winning ones. Then you have some who talk about waves, but always if this happens and that happens or overflow.. No direct entry or exit!!

Hats all to those who clearly show their entries and exits as we can learn from that and also follow their calls if they have a good hit rate/ratio!!

and u my man, have always showed your entries and exits....but hay I will never trade your system...Yours is called the system of balls, elephants balls!! :)

HDB

The mediocre teacher tells.The good teacher explains.The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires!!

#15368 Roundtree

Roundtree

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:20 AM

stay fascinated then..i am interesting aren;t i....just keep your b#tching and frustrations to yourself. 'brother'...happy trading.GFY

Back to trading. 

Order waiting: 6 long @ 45783

Happy trading.

Happy trading!

#15369 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:18 AM

Sent 03 April 2014 - 02:47 PM

Hi ZoomZ!

What a pleasant surprise, brother! You really should come back online, the thread is rather quiet without you and nobody seems to have the balls to make calls like you were doing. Just post your stuff and if you get a negative vibe, just don't respond, brother. "Every family's got one," my mother used to say.

Regarding the charts, I was looking at 43100 on the futures (27th March). That was the last time the professionals came back to close their positions. Since then, we've only had one leg going up and it's worrying that these guys seem to be shorting this thing and not covering. As I see it, we should come back to 43100 before the market takes off again. What's your take?

PS: Sorry for the late response.
----------------------------------------------------------

here's above is your last PM to me Roundtree....what a fake you are..what a fake.

#15370 Dip Trader

Dip Trader

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:15 AM

Hello almal

#15371 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:12 AM

stay fascinated then..i am interesting aren;t i....just keep your b#tching and frustrations to yourself. 'brother'...happy trading.GFY

#15372 Roundtree

Roundtree

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:07 AM

oh roundtree what a w#nker...whats your fascination with me you pillock everything in those PMs were and are true...perfectly true...you wasted R6000 on a stupid entry but it seems and like most you are getting hammered and pissed off..can't trade a bear either? the only charlatan it seems is you dear fella, 'brother'...you were so polite...couldn't stop calling me brother GFY idiot.

My fascination with you is that you keep coming here trying to scam us, that's what. 

I can see right through you, brother.

Happy trading.

Happy trading!

#15373 delta66

delta66

"Veni, vidi, vici"

• 3,918 posts
  • Location37.2350° N, 115.8111° W

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:06 AM

down we go..vicious market!! thanks asia

closed positions with half of the profit had last night :blink:

“melior diabolus quem scies”

#15374 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:00 AM

oh roundtree what a w#nker...whats your fascination with me you pillock everything in those PMs were and are true...perfectly true...you wasted R6000 on a stupid entry but it seems and like most you are getting hammered and pissed off..can't trade a bear either? the only charlatan it seems is you dear fella, 'brother'...you were so polite...couldn't stop calling me brother GFY idiot.

#15375 BBW

BBW

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 931 posts
  • LocationHelderberg

Posted 21 August 2014 - 08:59 AM

nothing much  today...but im bearish cos of China

as of 7.30am  46350 bid side!

tx

Exi, impie, exi, scelerae, exi cum omnia fallacia tua

#15376 Roundtree

Roundtree

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 21 August 2014 - 08:46 AM

The story of a charlatan goes something like this, brothers.

roundtree

for sure and I respect what you said indeed ...you have diferent time frames and targets and objectives....but you are down 6000 on the trade...

you could call me...pay me 3000 for an email and spare the loss position.....even if it is temporary

in fact if you beelieve the market is going up....my advice on where to acumulate the 6 contratcts was brilliant.....and it was for free.....not summin i normally do...one doesn't get root canal free on the street walk....check where we are 41937....it keeps haging around the number I spoke of..you could have bought all 6 here like i predicted...and grabbed a chivas

one of the biggest problems a traders make is they must be in a position....this costs money if the position is wrong.....efficacy in trading is to wait for the 'maxbet' ....the perfect position.,....and hear this,....they are always available but not immediately apparent.....wait for them. wait for them.

trading is like this.....normally when one takes aim at a target one moves the gun at the target and pulls the trigger...

but trading is like this..... take aim, and when the market walks in front of your sights, set either high or low...shoot..let the market walk in front of your aim

but i love you man....sweet profits to you

K...no mate I can't. sorry.

I am always charitable because this is an abundant universe...weallth for all...even though we are playing a zero sum game...someone loses as we win...

But my clients pay me for this kind of information and they benefit from it as a result...it would be disrecptful and unfair.

I charge R3000 each client for 1 email (or more if the opportunities present themselves) a week...but that email information guarantees a profit of at least R3000 anything else is their bonus naturally . And I seldom fail.

Charting is indeed for experts...but mainly for shorter time scales....but as the time scale lengthens the skills required decreases, and a position most always plays or moves to profit zone.

Besides I have even shown / explained how to draw it....trigonometry for this is easy.

I have given priceless info here numerous times...valuable stuff to make money.

Another ambush marketing play!!! :D

alsi has more chance of bliksemming 45300 today than 46300

hahahha...hoooohoooo..what a trade...what a luvverly dow reversal.. dow

and the gaps   hoohoo super ...what a call

chump money

But he didn't mention his trade before that price move.

WARNING - i see its obvious most traders here.....will lose all their cash in this bear they dont possess skills to trade...buying in a bull monkeys can do it but making money in a bear is for the pros

WARNING: He wants your money! Never let anyone suck you into paying them for trading advice.

Happy trading, brothers.

Happy trading!

#15377 Roundtree

Roundtree

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 21 August 2014 - 08:32 AM

I don't think the move south is complete yet. For the bottom to be in, we have to see a retest of 45783 and then touch 45855 again just above it. After that, we may see 46280. If we shoot straight to 46280 without the retest of 45783, we will definitely be back here (45783) soon. Maybe tomorrow.

I see this current upmove only going up to 46030, which leaves me locked into this trade. My exit is at 46280 which will barely buy a pack of cigarettes. But it is what it is.

So I hold.  

Happy trading.

Let's see if it plays out.

Happy trading!

#15378 Mhlato

Mhlato

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • LocationNTvl

Posted 21 August 2014 - 08:14 AM

Hi M

Tough question hay...Me and my big mouth :D

I just felt on the tech side was a prefect full bodied candle.However one has to look deeper to see what caysed it.. BIL dropped 5 % at close after opening up nearly 2%...So NIL basically took 300p off our index after adding 120p initially!

Was the 300p justified?  BIL gave no technical selling signal... BIl is listed on 4 makor stock exchanges and its main listing is OZZ.. When we opened , Ozz was closing and it reached an all time high at close there. We then had the resullts which then smashed the share. I did mention on the thread i felt SA and UK overreacted to it and we will see OZZ  shareholders reacting differently. Well they certainly did.. Down but not a hiding. In fact ths morning BIL was nearly 1% up in OZZ but came back down because of bad China News..

So basically im saying yes, technically was a red candle,  but on looking deeper i could not tru trust that candle on fundemental grounds

Morning HDB, yes, i understand what you are saying, but i have given up a long time ago to try and figure out why any kind of move happens  ;) I just adds to al the grey hair!

I just act on as it happens..like AJS's signiture, trade on what you see and not what you think.

I have attached a chart of the 11 Major world indexes that normally alerts me if something is about to change and then wait for it...

Thank's for your reply.

Mhlato

Attached Files

"Don't try to buy at the bottom and sell at the top. It can't be done, except by liars." - Bernard Baruch

#15379 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 21 August 2014 - 07:30 AM

HDB while you here share todays opening trade with us

nothing much  today...but im bearish cos of China

as of 7.30am  46350 bid side!

Edited by HDB, 21 August 2014 - 07:32 AM.

HDB

#15380 bear catcher

bear catcher

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts
  • LocationPretoria

Posted 21 August 2014 - 07:21 AM

HDB while you here share todays opening trade with us

IG CASH

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting