Photo
- - - - -

Small Caps: Which is the Next Ten Bagger?

small caps

• Please log in to reply
1114 replies to this topic

#261 Sugafoot

Sugafoot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 10:01 AM

Any advice on PPE?

Have been holding from 80c and I think it's at good price to top up.

I would too Function. I like these kids. New disruptive. Making the market accessible.

#262 Function

Function

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationTarantula Nabula

Posted 01 February 2016 - 08:40 PM

Any advice on PPE?
Have been holding from 80c and I think it's at good price to top up.

#263 Queen B

Queen B

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • LocationDurban

Posted 28 January 2016 - 04:30 PM

Yes it awesome mate

I topped up EQS at R1.57. Made a small windfall on this one

#264 Mr_SA

Mr_SA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 01:31 PM

EQS jumping nicely this week :-)

#265 SLEEKONE

SLEEKONE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 08:29 AM

Which share are you referring to Sleekone?

The Shanghai index is down an average of 3% for the past few days at levels similar to the 2009 stock crash. This is an indication that the world market is on the cusp of a recession.

The ultimate profit hunter

#266 Queen B

Queen B

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • LocationDurban

Posted 14 January 2016 - 10:32 AM

Which share are you referring to Sleekone?

#267 SLEEKONE

SLEEKONE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 08:26 AM

Sell everything today

#268 Crow8866

Crow8866

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 04:03 PM

Thanks Shi, appreciated

#269 Shi

Shi

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 11 January 2016 - 02:10 PM

The ShareNet main page only shows shares that are over 100c so CMO would be excluded.

“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. Which road do I take? she asked. Where do you want to go? was his response. I don't know, Alice answered. Then, said the cat, it doesn't matter.” - Lewis Carroll

#270 Crow8866

Crow8866

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 01:30 PM

Sorry CMO is seccond biggest gainer at 40% Beige is the first at 100% probably with low volumes.

#271 Crow8866

Crow8866

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 01:26 PM

CMO up 40%plus in one day, why does this information not reflect on the sharenet main page as the biggest gainer for the day?

#272 SLEEKONE

SLEEKONE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 10:47 AM

Too much to cover - Best reading all the news over the last year. Lots of progress made and not being reflected in share price.

In short they are building a 300MW power station in Tanzania with SEPCO as contractor with project set to be signed off by Q1 2016 and has taken 3 - 4 years to get to this position. We have around 10 price sensitive announcements to be issued prior to then namely permits, off take agreements, power tariff negotiations and Mine and Power DFS's.

Power Station + Coal mine Profits are predicted to be many multiples of the current market cap. Price is where it is as many do not think this will happen. CEO has 20 yrs+ experience in Tanzania and heavily connected with local government. Power project is also part of the Tanzanian Strategic Energy Plan. Tanzania aims to increase power production by many multiples of current 1000MW by 2025.

Excellent, this is for the long term. Reminds me of Ansys, which is another one to look at. Rolfes is also a company which is under valued. I have been watching the following stocks very carefully:
Santova, Rolfes, kap, Eqstra, Sappi, Harmony and Impala. I am patiently waiting for a drop of between 30% and 45% before i put money in them.

#273 Magnet

Magnet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 10:35 AM

Please enlighten me on kibo

Too much to cover - Best reading all the news over the last year.  Lots of progress made and not being reflected in share price.

In short they are building a 300MW power station in Tanzania with SEPCO as contractor with project set to be signed off by Q1 2016 and has taken 3 - 4 years to get to this position.  We have around 10 price sensitive announcements to be issued prior to then namely permits, off take agreements, power tariff negotiations and Mine and Power DFS's.

Power Station + Coal mine Profits are predicted to be many multiples of the current market cap.  Price is where it is as many do not think this will happen.  CEO has 20 yrs+ experience in Tanzania and heavily connected with local government.  Power project is also part of the Tanzanian Strategic Energy Plan.  Tanzania aims to increase power production by many multiples of current 1000MW by 2025.

#274 SLEEKONE

SLEEKONE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 10:15 AM

That is the only way to really be successful. TTO looking very good today. Heavily invested in KIBO too now this one should fly Q1.

Please enlighten me on kibo

#275 Magnet

Magnet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 10:10 AM

True. I have adopted a very defensive investing strategy and i must say that so far it has served me very well. I only buy when there is a huge discount on stocks which are rather under valued.

That is the only way to really be successful.  TTO looking very good today. Heavily invested in KIBO too now this one should fly Q1.

#276 SLEEKONE

SLEEKONE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 09:39 AM

Okay I sold out from about 3.30 so happy with that small profit. With the dilution being implemented remember that a R6 price now with the added shares in circulation will be equivalent to around R14 of 2 months ago - so hard to judge a new price. I still think the ACL price is low but market has no respect for resource stocks these days

True. I have adopted a very defensive investing strategy and i must say that so far it has served me very well. I only buy when there is a huge discount on stocks which are rather under valued.

#277 Magnet

Magnet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 08:50 AM

Im holding Acl, want to sell it when its trading between R5.50 and R6

Okay I sold out from about 3.30 so happy with that small profit.  With the dilution being implemented remember that a R6 price now with the added shares in circulation will be equivalent to around R14 of 2 months ago - so hard to judge a new price.  I still think the ACL price is low but market has no respect for resource stocks these days

#278 SLEEKONE

SLEEKONE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 29 December 2015 - 10:52 PM

Sold out ACL at 4.50 yesterday missed the top but put it all into TTO now looks a good bet from 3.50.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

Im holding Acl, want to sell it when its trading between R5.50 and R6

#279 Shi

Shi

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 29 December 2015 - 08:37 PM

It's not Northam, it is Acquarius and some of Anglo Plat.

“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. Which road do I take? she asked. Where do you want to go? was his response. I don't know, Alice answered. Then, said the cat, it doesn't matter.” - Lewis Carroll

#280 Magnet

Magnet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 29 December 2015 - 07:54 PM

Sold out ACL at 4.50 yesterday missed the top but put it all into TTO now looks a good bet from 3.50.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

Edited by Magnet, 29 December 2015 - 07:55 PM.

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting