15225 replies to this topic

#8561 Bubble

Bubble

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 29 May 2019 - 08:35 AM

Polly and DTD. You two have ruined this forum. As much as everyone tries to ignore your constant childish behavior, it still deters productive conversations.
Cut the s@&t and leave the keyboard warrior attitudes for another place?
Or just leave the forum for good and let some new blood set the tone.

I agree with you!! They can stop now.

I follow the German forum, they have the same topics/arguments as we have here. But, they agree and disagree and move on.

#8562 Captainfrom82

Captainfrom82

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 29 May 2019 - 08:23 AM

BIg, HUGE, HUMUNGUS  day today for Steinhoff.

1. Pepkor - 6 months financials

2. Steinhoff CVA sign-off

Good luck to all.

Best Regards

Captainfrom82

#8563 new john

new john

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 29 May 2019 - 08:19 AM

Polly and DTD. You two have ruined this forum. As much as everyone tries to ignore your constant childish behavior, it still deters productive conversations.
Cut the s@&t and leave the keyboard warrior attitudes for another place?
Or just leave the forum for good and let some new blood set the tone.

#8564 LarryK

LarryK

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 29 May 2019 - 01:20 AM

Did anyone notice the 14 million shares bought at close yesterday for 1,44?
Any ideas?

#8565 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 10:06 PM

ive seen plenty like you come and go....its like taking candy from a baby for me..

even Snappit brought down to size...

Haha no you have definitely not seen many like me fasten your seat belt if you don't stop insulting me things going to get magic!!!
Watch the spot!!! You a sick person!!!

#8566 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 10:04 PM

but that was a fact i knew before you posted the incorrect info...all i did was laugh...and you went on an emotional insulting spree...
go back to that post... This si your nature...If i posted the correct fact you would still have attacked me like all your other replies to me..so i dont post anything of substance or value anymore...rather i keep it to myslef and have a good laugh at your misinforming know it all post...exactly when i called this a PS...You had tantrums...now CW calls it a MPS , you turn a blind eye...
i can list 7 things i spotted here from 12 months ago and all played over time....but u attacked each post when i posted... 

why bother anymore...

thatts why i said  Polly 7...opposition 0

anyway go to bed now u..think u had too much to drink and  is emotionally irrational at having been caught out!!

You see that's why you a fraud you lie you knew nothing. Why would someone that knows so much never post anything conclusive?
Take for example Captain post interesting topic you cannot even do a 100th of it. Go to sleep you are a fraud second to non.
I recon SNH shafted you and I am very glad!!!

#8567 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 10:00 PM

I would like to apologise to all reading this chatroom.

The only reason I am standing up is that I feel that a person should have the right to post his ideas without being attacked.

We should promote exchange of information an ideas so that we can all be informed.

But the most important is to respect each other as individuals.

There is nothing wrong correcting someones post with a civil informative discussion but to be treat like a idiot is not fair and conducive
to discussion.

It can be seen due to all these terrible fights there is virtually nothing being discussed in the forum which is very sad.

I sincere hope this can change so we can have active discussion!!

#8568 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 09:59 PM

Haha no Polly you will live to regret taking me on I promise!!!

ive seen plenty like you come and go....its like taking candy from a baby for me..

even Snappit brought down to size...

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#8569 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 09:58 PM

you see the little you understand about the ability of human to evolve! You came with a very smart attitude to belittle us yet we got the picture

thanks to Captain we found out OppenheimerFunds was taken over by Invesco Adviser.
So had you been a decent human been simply would have said guy the truth is "______" but my take is you did not know either you found out later so
now trying to recompose!!! You are a fraud!!!

but that was a fact i knew before you posted the incorrect info...all i did was laugh...and you went on an emotional insulting spree...

go back to that post... This si your nature...If i posted the correct fact you would still have attacked me like all your other replies to me..so i dont post anything of substance or value anymore...rather i keep it to myslef and have a good laugh at your misinforming know it all post...exactly when i called this a PS...You had tantrums...now CW calls it a MPS , you turn a blind eye...

i can list 7 things i spotted here from 12 months ago and all played over time....but u attacked each post when i posted... 

why bother anymore...

thatts why i said  Polly 7...opposition 0

anyway go to bed now u..think u had too much to drink and  is emotionally irrational at having been caught out!!

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#8570 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 09:52 PM

:D  :D  :D

you emotionally worked up....glad i got to you....maybe an eye opener to look in the mirror for u...

Haha no Polly you will live to regret taking me on I promise!!!

#8571 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 09:51 PM

you still did not understand the sens and neither did Bubble!!
You dont even know who bought and who sold..
All you did was google Invesco and then make a huge incorrect assumption and posted without giving it any thought!! as i said always barking up the wrong tree... not only this post but most of your posts ...

you see the little you understand about the ability of human to evolve! You came with a very smart attitude to belittle us yet we got the picture

thanks to Captain we found out OppenheimerFunds was taken over by Invesco Adviser.
So had you been a decent human been simply would have said guy the truth is "______" but my take is you did not know either you found out later so
now trying to recompose!!! You are a fraud!!!

#8572 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 09:46 PM

I am no fraud but will be your nightmare believe me!!!

:D  :D  :D

you emotionally worked up....glad i got to you....maybe an eye opener to look in the mirror for u...

#8573 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 09:45 PM

No I did not post anything incorrect there was a change of ownership take a close look at the AFM.
OppenheimerFunds, In - ZERO SHARES
Invesco Advisers, Inc. 133333062

So it does not matter what you say officially Oppenheimer has no shares and Invesco has shares so where is the lie????

you still did not understand the sens and neither did Bubble!!

You dont even know who bought and who sold..

All you did was google Invesco and then make a huge incorrect assumption and posted without giving it any thought!! as i said always barking up the wrong tree... not only this post but most of your posts ...

#8574 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 09:44 PM

see

Mr Fraud.....

I am no fraud but will be your nightmare believe me!!!

#8575 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 09:43 PM

No I did not post anything incorrect there was a change of ownership take a close look at the AFM.

So it does not matter what you say officially Oppenheimer has no shares and Invesco has shares so where is the lie????

Even if it is a transfer still the same OppenheimerFunds still has no more shares!!! Hope you get it!!!

#8576 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 09:42 PM

I told you before will tell you again I HAVE NO SMALL dXXX COMPLEX don't have to show you nothing. You are a very arrogant person that seriously needs help!!!

see

Mr Fraud.....

#8577 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 09:41 PM

YOU DONT KNOW WHAT U SAYING MAN>>>U posted something completely incorrect with that sens>>>now u talking in circles to get out of it!!

#8578 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 09:37 PM

Show me the money Mr Fraud and ill show you how much i made today as posted with entries and exits in my chat room....

I dare you....Go on...Prove that you not a fraud!!!

I told you before will tell you again I HAVE NO SMALL dXXX COMPLEX don't have to show you nothing. You are a very arrogant person that seriously needs help!!!

#8579 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 09:36 PM

sorry man your comeback defensive posts really makes you like silly....stop it , u making a complete fool of yourself!!!

No Polly the TROLL you are the one let the people judge I just cannot believe that people cannot have an opinion without being attacked.

Go back to all your posts you never put anything decent!!!

#8580 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 09:35 PM

No the stupid one is you I don't care who buys or sell but a fact is there was a record of change of ownership so that means someone else owns
the other guys shares. If they merged got married divorced I don't care the fact is there is a record of change in ownership.

The problem was you wanting sensation but the reality one company took the other over so there is change of ownership but you were hoping for
management conspiracy theories!!! Sick mind!!!!
!!!

YOU DONT KNOW WHAT U SAYING MAN>>>U posted something completely incorrect with that sens>>>now u talking in circles to get out of it!!  PERFECT 10 YEAR OLD THINKING.. why on earth i ever argue with you is beyond me...but i have too to allow other new members not to be conned even if they adults...They so gullible here they will believe anything you say and have been doing it!!

some one has to draw the line...and thats me....

Edited by Polly, 28 May 2019 - 09:38 PM.

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting