15225 replies to this topic

#8581 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 09:33 PM

Exactly your arrogance does not allow you mind development. I can see when the shorting is increasing then I get ready.
Every one to his own system so stop talking you know nothing about how I do my business!!!

sorry man your comeback defensive posts really makes you like silly....stop it , u making a complete fool of yourself!!!

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#8582 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 09:32 PM

Even today made money on SNH!!!! Just like every other day the best ATM in town!!!

Show me the money Mr Fraud and ill show you how much i made today as posted with entries and exits in my chat room....

I dare you....Go on...Prove that you not a fraud!!!

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#8583 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 09:28 PM

if thats how you trade , then u defo in that 95%...

Exactly your arrogance does not allow you mind development. I can see when the shorting is increasing then I get ready.
Every one to his own system so stop talking you know nothing about how I do my business!!!

#8584 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 09:27 PM

all wrong again hay cos you never understood the sens or or made sense( excuse the pun) of it!!  :D  :D  :D

No the stupid one is you I don't care who buys or sell but a fact is there was a record of change of ownership so that means someone else owns
the other guys shares. If they merged got married divorced I don't care the fact is there is a record of change in ownership.

The problem was you wanting sensation but the reality one company took the other over so there is change of ownership but you were hoping for
management conspiracy theories!!! Sick mind!!!!
!!!

#8585 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 09:22 PM

1  U always barking up the wrong tree because thats how you see it.... told you this countless times

2. Arrogance is earned...Show me an investment banker or a hedge fund manager who is not arrogant...
Only 5% of people make it in trading...balance fail....the 5% are ruthless and arrogant because this is what trading is. Its a 8 to 5 job..Thats why im in the 5%...ive earned my stripes...not go bark again...or throw you toys out of your cot for another nappie change...

3. By the way before you point fingers with the name calling and insults look at yourself in the mirror first..Thats where the finger should be pointed first...

4. Difference between me and you...I call a spade a spade a spade  and not a garden tool...too busy trading to call you anything else..i dont beat about the bush and waste time as i have better things to do....outspoken , truthfull , frank and direct..even to point of being rude or arrogant or blunt...i call it as it as....
YOU....fraud , misleader  , pumper  and liar!!!  doing it for ages here

Polly don't flatter yourself you are no banker you are a stupid person with a short men complex that the only thing it knows is how to insult a
person.

You are so ignorant that does not understand what a day trader is and yet trying to be a super dopa teacher on trading.

On your clean thread you mention market is there to take money from the rich from the stupid that is the most dumb statement on can make.
You lack of knowledge what a market is its amazing.
There is no much difference between a fruit market and a share market its all about pricing of supply and demand and one better know what is
the right price for the tomatoes today.
Due to your lack of knowledge of a day trader let me fill you in with some information for your small mind.

I go to the market to buy tomatoes and the price is R5 per kilo the decision rests with me if I think its a good price or not.
I must find a reason to find value in the R5 per kilo and I cannot blame the guy that is selling the tomatoes.
Now you and your followers with the pump system think that I going to take a gamble and buy the R5 tomatoes and if does not go well then you
blame management the world the crooks except your self for taking a gamble!!!

Get a life google what day trading is all about and learn something your arrogance is blocking you from gaining knowledge!!! Bye Bye Fool!!

Even today made money on SNH!!!! Just like every other day the best ATM in town!!!

#8586 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 09:00 PM

That shows how stupid you are!!!!

if thats how you trade , then u defo in that 95%...

#8587 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 08:58 PM

Sort squeeze because of IG...wow   :D  :D  :D

Fraud as i suspected

That shows how stupid you are!!!!

#8588 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 08:58 PM

Grow up go an learn something go to AFM its all there you fool!!!! Your continuous need to insult shows that you are a pathetic person dont think even your family like you!!!

Datum meldingsplicht Uitgevende instelling Meldingsplichtige Kvk-nr Plaats Soort aandeel Kapitaalbelang Stemrecht Wijze van beschikken Aantal aandelen
2019-05-24 00:00:00 Steinhoff International Holdings N.V. OppenheimerFunds, Inc. 63570173 Amsterdam Gewoon aandeel Re�el Re�el Rechtstreeks 0
2019-05-24 00:00:00 Steinhoff International Holdings N.V. OppenheimerFunds, Inc. 63570173 Amsterdam Gewoon aandeel Re�el Re�el Rechtstreeks 0
2019-05-24 00:00:00 Steinhoff International Holdings N.V. Invesco Limited 63570173 Amsterdam Gewoon aandeel Re�el Re�el Middellijk<BR>(Invesco Advisers, Inc. ) 133333062
2019-05-24 00:00:00 Steinhoff International Holdings N.V. Invesco Limited 63570173 Amsterdam Gewoon aandeel Re�el Re�el Middellijk<BR>(Invesco Advisers, Inc. ) 133333062
2019-05-24 00:00:00 Steinhoff International Holdings N.V. Invesco Limited 63570173 Amsterdam Gewoon aandeel Re�el Re�el Middellijk<BR>(Invesco Asset Management Ltd. ) 13609
2019-05-24 00:00:00 Steinhoff International Holdings N.V. Invesco Limited 63570173 Amsterdam Gewoon aandeel Re�el Re�el Middellijk<BR>(Invesco Asset Management Ltd. ) 13609
2017-08-31 00:00:00 Steinhoff International Holdings N.V. OppenheimerFunds, Inc. 63570173 Amsterdam Gewoon aandeel Re�el Re�el Rechtstreeks 134070886
2017-08-31 00:00:00 Steinhoff International Holdings N.V. OppenheimerFunds, Inc. 63570173 Amsterdam Gewoon aandeel Re�el Re�el Rechtstreeks 134070886

all wrong again hay cos you never understood the sens or or made sense( excuse the pun) of it!!  :D  :D  :D

Edited by Polly, 28 May 2019 - 08:59 PM.

#8589 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 08:49 PM

This one really takes the piss... :D  :D  :D

You see you fool the difference about you and me is I post things the way I see them (which I believe every one has the right to his own opinion)
so that I can get feedback and learn something.

But your arrogance shows you know nothing and just insults with vague posts that mean nothing but all we can see is a deep hatred for SNH.
I never ever read anything you posted that is useful.

Anyway finish talking to you hope some day you will get to understand that being kind and courteous is valuable and gives you great days!!
Like I said before feel very sorry for your family to have such arrogant and nasty person around!!!!

1  U always barking up the wrong tree because thats how you see it.... told you this countless times

2. Arrogance is earned...Show me an investment banker or a hedge fund manager who is not arrogant...

Only 5% of people make it in trading...balance fail....the 5% are ruthless and arrogant because this is what trading is. Its a 8 to 5 job..Thats why im in the 5%...ive earned my stripes...not go bark again...or throw you toys out of your cot for another nappie change...

3. By the way before you point fingers with the name calling and insults look at yourself in the mirror first..Thats where the finger should be pointed first...

4. Difference between me and you...I call a spade a spade a spade  and not a garden tool...too busy trading to call you anything else..i dont beat about the bush and waste time as i have better things to do....outspoken , truthfull , frank and direct..even to point of being rude or arrogant or blunt...i call it as it as....

YOU....fraud , misleader  , pumper  and liar!!!  doing it for ages here

Edited by Polly, 28 May 2019 - 08:50 PM.

#8590 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 08:37 PM

So if 8% of the clients have shorts that means there 8 % of people that think the market is going to fall and thus increases the chance
of a short squeeze when the share price goes up.

I have use this for years as a guide and works very well for me!!!

Sort squeeze because of IG...wow   :D  :D  :D

Fraud as i suspected

#8591 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 08:35 PM

MF would be deconsolidated and NAV would be looking good.

:D  :D  :D

#8592 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 04:02 PM

IG has got nothing to do with volumes traded om JSE!!  :D  :D  :D

You see one more time showing your stupidity and arrogance.

It has nothing to do with volumes it is just a feel of sentiment how people see the direction of the share price.
So if 8% of the clients have shorts that means there 8 % of people that think the market is going to fall and thus increases the chance
of a short squeeze when the share price goes up.

I have use this for years as a guide and works very well for me!!!

#8593 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 03:32 PM

"Piercing the corporate veil"

You see you fool the difference about you and me is I post things the way I see them (which I believe every one has the right to his own opinion)
so that I can get feedback and learn something.

But your arrogance shows you know nothing and just insults with vague posts that mean nothing but all we can see is a deep hatred for SNH.
I never ever read anything you posted that is useful.

Anyway finish talking to you hope some day you will get to understand that being kind and courteous is valuable and gives you great days!!
Like I said before feel very sorry for your family to have such arrogant and nasty person around!!!!

#8594 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 03:26 PM

Oppenheimer fund merged with Invesco and the shares had to be transferred to the new legal holder. Which means the Oppenheimer did not sell.

This happened a couple of months already.

From what I can gather, they actually increased the holding in order to be above the 3% minimum to be disclosed. (Must still confirm) Which makes this good news, if the full details were explained properly.

Thank you for the explanation now we all understand.
I just don't understand why POLLY the TROLL could not simply just say that instead of coming out with with insults and showing ignorance with some
conspiracy theory of management try to do shareholder in!!!

#8595 Bubble

Bubble

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 03:16 PM

Thanks DTD, really wondering why Oppenheimer would now sell the shares after keeping them for so long?

But good to see there are big institutions who are willing to take up the shares.

Shows us even the big guys dont know whats gonna happen.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

Oppenheimer fund merged with Invesco and the shares had to be transferred to the new legal holder. Which means the Oppenheimer did not sell.

This happened a couple of months already.

From what I can gather, they actually increased the holding in order to be above the 3% minimum to be disclosed. (Must still confirm) Which makes this good news, if the full details were explained properly. 

#8596 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 03:15 PM

Yes its amazing how greed and ambition makes one deaf and dumb with serious issues of memory loss.
I cannot wait for the day the Hawks put MJ in the stand for a possibility of long rest in Pollsmoor where he will need lots of Vaseline.
He will sing like a canary and all of a sudden all the rats will get caught!!!!!

:D  :D  :D

#8597 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 03:14 PM

I believe that the shareholder law suites will not take precedence to creditors because yesterday
while doing research I ran into a law wording "Piercing the corporate veil"

The basic definition:

Piercing the corporate veil refers to a situation in which courts put aside limited liability and hold a corporation's
shareholders or directors personally liable for the corporation's actions or debts.
Veil piercing is most common in close corporations.

https://www.law.corn..._corporate_veil

Interesting enough this also applies in Dutch Law:

https://business-net...etherlands.html

So looks like to me if the shareholders force their hand then creditors may use this to their advantage.

All I can see is lots of arguments coming up and the stupid shareholders going to make lawyers reach and still not going
to get much and would have made more money buying more shares at this price and let the company grow.

In my view investors were greedy then so blinded by MJ that they could not see reason, now greedy again so blinded that
cannot see the real winners going to be professional lawyers that all they do is jump from company to company to make
money from class actions.

"Piercing the corporate veil"

#8598 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 03:12 PM

Hi new john, I cannot find anything all I see is in the IG platform the number of clients with short position increased from 6% to 8%.

IG has got nothing to do with volumes traded om JSE!!  :D  :D  :D

#8599 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 02:49 PM

Yes listen to the dyslectic that cannot understand the difference of 5.4 and 540.
Go to sleep your fool!!! Go entertain your Minie Mies they waiting for you!!!!

Hows Delta doing?????

Further Polly the TROLL is I am making things up why don't you put the facts down instead of just plain vague insults!!!

The reason you never put fact is you know nothing and try to make you such a hot shoot old timer accountant!!!

#8600 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 02:44 PM

poor Andi...your took the piss hook line and sinker..

TIP : Next time A do you own homework than listening to the misinformer..

Yes listen to the dyslectic that cannot understand the difference of 5.4 and 540.
Go to sleep your fool!!! Go entertain your Minie Mies they waiting for you!!!!

Hows Delta doing?????

Edited by DayTraderDad, 28 May 2019 - 02:44 PM.

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting