• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 08:13 AM

Feel you. But it's actually nice that things are a bit more stable. Now we wait

Sent from my SM-G935F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

Jip

Sitting on my hands!!

But if I get money in it will definitly be used to purchase more shares at these levels. My Ave is unfortunatly R 4.77

#14622 leo

leo

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 08:05 AM

media has completely died down on SNH and all subsidiaries. ag shame....journalists now challenged to actually think and not state the obvious or repeat the previous weeks posts...waiting for some really good pieces now, analyst projections, etc. share also looks to trade horizontally probably with slow uptick or maintenance around r2.50...be quite exciting if PWC report released sooner than expected- timeline initially set for end December but anything possible...especially as 3 months required for restructuring and negotiation and the creditors would really be keen to have a look into the details...anything is possible

Feel you. But it's actually nice that things are a bit more stable. Now we wait

#14623 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 07:48 AM

media has completely died down on SNH and all subsidiaries. ag shame....journalists now challenged to actually think and not state the obvious or repeat the previous weeks posts...waiting for some really good pieces now, analyst projections, etc. share also looks to trade horizontally probably with slow uptick or maintenance around r2.50...be quite exciting if PWC report released sooner than expected- timeline initially set for end December but anything possible...especially as 3 months required for restructuring and negotiation and the creditors would really be keen to have a look into the details...anything is possible

#14624 leo

leo

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 05:13 PM

Quarter 3 results will only be out 31 Aug.

#14625 leo

leo

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 03:13 PM

Friday 3rd aug

Does it say to what it relates to?

#14626 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 01:53 PM

The b-leg of minute wave ii top @ 260c with support from -ve divergence and fake 5-wave form.

Equal legs target of 227c.

Right or wrong - no charge.

SNIPPIT- in English please kind contributor

#14627 LarryK

LarryK

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 01:12 PM

I have a feeling it's setting up for a pump and dump. There's been a lot of accumulation going on imho

#14628 Snippit

Snippit

Plebeian Tribune

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • LocationGondwanaland

Posted 30 July 2018 - 12:58 PM

The b-leg of minute wave ii top @ 260c 266c with support from -ve divergence and fake 5-wave form.

1. Trusting strangers on an anonymous chat forum can be a risky business. Even more risky than the stock market.
  2. I have tried to warn the vulnerable, being those without adequate savvy: e.g.: https://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/sharechat-warning.html
  3. Vultures circle hereabouts. Give them control and say goodbye to your money. 
  4. Learning links: http://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/trader-links.html

#14629 Snippit

Snippit

Plebeian Tribune

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • LocationGondwanaland

Posted 30 July 2018 - 12:55 PM

The b-leg of minute wave ii top @ 260c with support from -ve divergence and fake 5-wave form.

1. Trusting strangers on an anonymous chat forum can be a risky business. Even more risky than the stock market.
  2. I have tried to warn the vulnerable, being those without adequate savvy: e.g.: https://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/sharechat-warning.html
  3. Vultures circle hereabouts. Give them control and say goodbye to your money. 
  4. Learning links: http://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/trader-links.html

#14630 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 12:30 PM

interesting to see volumes dry up....seller buyer mismatch may see share dive or increase---former is less likely ---hope we see this nice low volume price increase and then some nice higher volumes coming in by Friday...

if traders return at the current level they probably will start dumping again in the R4.40 plus levels.....

is there a trade opportunity? who knows but then again there are not many shares where you could make same speculative gains or losses....

We will see some greed come into the market by the end of week or by next Monday- stable news may bring new interest so even if you get in late Friday there will be an opportunity to get onto the band wagon....

Not sure how much excitement we can expect from property restructuring? be interesting to hear if a consideration would be to list the property portfolio? and allocate equity to debt holders in addition to settling debt. there may be some retained equity for snh - not sure the value of this and or impact? not sure if this is entirely plausible either however this could very well be on the cards as rentals from store frontage and inter company rentals have been a major issue in the past, investments in warehousing and property going forward is also a massive cost? Wiese alluded to some of this previously?

not sure the impact on the share price- however I as a dreamer and bull on the share would welcome any definitive and balance sheet initiatives to stabilise snh further whilst simultaneously demonstrating strategic positioning for growth and value

#14631 fluffygillette2

fluffygillette2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 11:27 AM

Friday 3rd aug

Thanks Jet

#14632 Ms Jet

Ms Jet

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 11:22 AM

Friday 3rd aug

#14633 Ms Jet

Ms Jet

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 11:05 AM

Sens on Friday 4th

#14634 fluffygillette2

fluffygillette2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 10:54 AM

Definate predictions... Short term intra week unpredictable share... Any news rattles up and down..
Technicals point to upward trend....
Share value unpredictable ceiling... Base.. Set at about R2. 00
I think that announcement on property restructure may see a nice upswing short term... And Aug results may be better than 2017...however impairments may knock sentiment... Intra day trade better... Buy midday and sell early next morning and or shortly after results or sens to lock in trade gains.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

Thanks IN, when are they publishing the Aug results ?

#14635 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 10:41 AM

Morning guys, am also a trader, but not necessarily in a hurry to cash up...I have acquired a lot of SNH shares and am sitting on R2.61 average for my holding. I can wait up to Dec to get a better return. I like this chat, very informative. If anyone have predictions on how this share will perform this week, that would be much appreciated, I do understand though that its just predictions....Thank you all for your contribution, this share can drive one crazy, unlike other shares I invested in :)

Definate predictions... Short term intra week unpredictable share... Any news rattles up and down..
Technicals point to upward trend....
Share value unpredictable ceiling... Base.. Set at about R2. 00
I think that announcement on property restructure may see a nice upswing short term... And Aug results may be better than 2017...however impairments may knock sentiment... Intra day trade better... Buy midday and sell early next morning and or shortly after results or sens to lock in trade gains.

#14636 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 10:37 AM

Take previous months shareholding compare to this month... See variance by volume and percentage. Set a limit on significance based on 100m shares... And look at your final results.... If there is big brother interest... This indicates confidence... The rest is as Polly says... Waste of time... Fruitless.. Jockeyless

#14637 fluffygillette2

fluffygillette2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 09:57 AM

Morning guys, am also a trader, but not necessarily in a hurry to cash up...I have acquired a lot of SNH shares and am sitting on R2.61 average for my holding. I can wait up to Dec to get a better return. I like this chat, very informative. If anyone have predictions on how this share will perform this week, that would be much appreciated, I do understand though that its just predictions....Thank you all for your contribution, this share can drive one crazy, unlike other shares I invested in :)

#14638 LarryK

LarryK

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 08:52 AM

If looking at TA and the current situation, is anyone willing to estimate to high and low share price this week?

Godspeed everyone!

#14639 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 08:06 AM

Guys dont be silly now....No one knows whos buying and selling until the company issues a sens statement when a certain threshold is broken , starting at 5% of issued shares .  Rest is pure speculation.

IMO most trades are by rats and mice and speculators. In fact im not surprised to see so many members here now suddenly owing up as these speculators. Just be carefull, very very carefull. Dont get caught with your pants down as u may also lose your jockey..

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#14640 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 08:06 AM

Hi
Ons the sites I use to buy both Standard Bank and PSG I cannot see who purchased?
I suppose you have broker access to that information?
Or do you have a link where out normal morsels can look?

I would love to add to my holding to bring my average down some more.
Hope the Rescue plan is good and we see some serious moves in the share price in the next few month.

Can purchase shareholding from compushare..

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting