Snippit

Plebeian Tribune

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • LocationGondwanaland

Posted 16 January 2019 - 02:10 PM

you talking to me dude? not interested

Just being polite towards your rather impolite interjection. Say hello to the ponse that lives in your trumpet. Do fakes have a shadow?

1. Trusting strangers on an anonymous chat forum can be a risky business. Even more risky than the stock market.
  2. I have tried to warn the vulnerable, being those without adequate savvy: e.g.: https://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/sharechat-warning.html
  3. Vultures circle hereabouts. Give them control and say goodbye to your money. 
  4. Learning links: http://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/trader-links.html

#782 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 16 January 2019 - 02:00 PM

Howzit..bought bit more bhp...apparantly copper on up...yip will hold bti...good dividends

#783 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 16 January 2019 - 01:55 PM

Have bti shares

then just continue holding till next set of results....divi should take it higher

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#784 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 16 January 2019 - 01:54 PM

OK mouthpiece so what else would you do? Come on get with something, don't just klingon to the pathetic brain-dead marketing of Mr Pollywollydoodah. I ask one simple question to your endless stream of drivel and here you go with your agenda.

you talking to me dude? not interested

#785 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 16 January 2019 - 01:31 PM

did you buy cfd or shares?

Have bti shares

#786 Snippit

Snippit

Plebeian Tribune

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • LocationGondwanaland

Posted 16 January 2019 - 11:52 AM

If you had R50k to put at risk what would you do with it?

Id gamble 50k on fact i dont think polly will unbock you

OK mouthpiece so what else would you do? Come on get with something, don't just klingon to the pathetic brain-dead marketing of Mr Pollywollydoodah. I ask one simple question to your endless stream of drivel and here you go with your agenda.

1. Trusting strangers on an anonymous chat forum can be a risky business. Even more risky than the stock market.
  2. I have tried to warn the vulnerable, being those without adequate savvy: e.g.: https://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/sharechat-warning.html

#787 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 16 January 2019 - 10:07 AM

What do you think of 4Sight? Looks like a good undervalued share. Their listing price was a t R2 and now trading at 25 cents. Worth a small dip? 

They bought lots of start up company's in the cyber security and tech sector which in my opinion becomes more relevant by the day. 

sorry cant help there...dont follow this and too short a history to give a constructive view...Follow the clever money which is selling

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#788 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 16 January 2019 - 10:04 AM

Polly what is your opinion of bti now...ots not doing great...i know reasons ...can it go back up...thanks

did you buy cfd or shares?

#789 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 04:28 PM

Polly what is your opinion of bti now...ots not doing great...i know reasons ...can it go back up...thanks

#790 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 04:20 PM

Mcz creeping up..lekker Polly

#791 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 03:42 PM

Hello....back.....lets all make money in 2019..

cool welcome back.....lets make it rock!

#792 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 03:38 PM

What do you think of 4Sight? Looks like a good undervalued share. Their listing price was a t R2 and now trading at 25 cents. Worth a small dip? 

They bought lots of start up company's in the cyber security and tech sector which in my opinion becomes more relevant by the day. 

#793 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 08:30 AM

Id gamble 50k on fact i dont think polly will unbock you

#794 Snippit

Snippit

Plebeian Tribune

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • LocationGondwanaland

Posted 14 January 2019 - 05:44 PM

If you had R50k to put at risk what would you do with it?

#795 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 05:06 PM

Great..maybe make up for my freeking 22 k in dawn ;)

#796 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 04:39 PM

this is a 24/36  month investment.....10 bagger....at least R50.00 bucks is my target

buy and forget about it.....

potential to be taken over by chinese or ACL ( Mittal steel)

#797 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 04:37 PM

Hi what upside do you see for mcz. Lots of trading today compared to their usual..thanks

this is a 24/36  month investment.....10 bagger....at least R50.00 bucks is my target

buy and forget about it.....

Edited by Polly, 14 January 2019 - 04:38 PM.

#798 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 04:04 PM

Hi what upside do you see for mcz. Lots of trading today compared to their usual..thanks

#799 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 10:07 AM

Leo cfds for divis  etc does not work....been there done that...Mr Market is not here to give freebies...

Best to use charts and buy at support and sell at resistance,...or short at resistance and cover at support...

as of friday lots of top 40 shares were at resistance...so lots of shorting opportunities..

Edited by Polly, 14 January 2019 - 10:07 AM.

#800 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 10:06 AM

Hi P.

I've been looking at a better cfd strategy, not this day trading chasing your tail stuff anymore.

Still busy researching and analysing data regarding ex divi prices. Ie, day before ex div just before the day closes, you short.

Likes of bhp looks positive, as it drops nicely, but no effect on Anglo,I'm still busy with my analysis though.

Thoughts on this as a strategy?

Leo cfds for divis  etc does not work....been there done that...Mr Market is not here to give freebies...

Best to use charts and buy at support and sell at resistance,...or short at resistance and cover at support...

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting