1645 replies to this topic

#301 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 11 June 2021 - 05:48 PM

Don't worry and be focused on next big milestone.
Today, finally, all the technically gap have been closed.

Hhmm, from R25/share to 61c/share in a duration of 5 years, what technical gap are you looking at?

#302 Tolly12

Tolly12

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 11 June 2021 - 05:00 PM

Feels like we are slowly bleeding out here.

Don't worry and be focused on next big milestone.

Today, finally, all the technically gap have been closed.

#303 JR7800

JR7800

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 11 June 2021 - 03:26 PM

Feels like we are slowly bleeding out here.

#304 JR7800

JR7800

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 08 June 2021 - 04:23 PM

https://www.cnbc.com...ia-spreads.html

Wishing it could happen to this share....

#305 Tolly12

Tolly12

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 08 June 2021 - 04:13 PM

slow day on the market today.... 7 trades, just over 50k shares. Wonder what is up. 

Very low volumes, market is waiting for official news from the company.

Fundamental to know the voting date and the deal details.

#306 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 08 June 2021 - 12:45 PM

slow day on the market today.... 7 trades, just over 50k shares. Wonder what is up. 

#307 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 03 June 2021 - 06:35 PM

Sens mid june to end june.then 60 days to end august for next sens.
Animal health sens is the exciting one but think this may be a month or more away.

I buy as luquidity avails and at prevailing price...i also have this at r250 to r300 ebitda and more if turnaround and growth added. I also suspect positive cash flow and profits from disposals and expecting the share to have a future as a small cap or delisted...or merged with another listed entity which is trading below value as well.
At 65c....the risk:benefit:time to money.....equation.....min 3x from here to upside......looking at disposal or dividend makes sense to max volume for div yield especially at these prices.....my one question is ask..how much div can i expect in 2022.....20c ???....so happy to buy as many shares now for 20c div 2022.....

#308 Poor Dad

Poor Dad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 June 2021 - 01:47 PM

For me at this stage, with all my shares, up until the end of September is a waiting game. Between Shareholder votes, Settlement Votes, Court Cases and annual results, my whole portfolio is pretty much just going nowhere. 

Huge upside potential... if this and if that and if if happens. For now until the actual sales of assets are done and until the shareholder vote is done we'll be wearing those brown pants every day, somedays better than others. And then the price might rerate to the upside slightly until some actual positive news is released ( either div's or better than expected annual results )

I don't know all the accounting acronyms and chart technical indicators, my investment is based purely on emotion and gut, so please take everything I saw with a truck load of salt

Mine is the same, Wake me up, when September ends.... I feel like i'm continually backing Donkey's who battle to get out the starting gate because they're to busy chasing their own tail... BUT, having  said that, with high RISK comes high reward, so I load up on the donkeys, hope for the best, and take a chill pill waiting for the donkeys to become the race horses I know they can be... 

#309 David-89

David-89

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 03 June 2021 - 10:35 AM

I really hope this share turns around soon as I am tired of having to wear a brown pants everyday.....

I initially, as I believe many of you started buying this share when we thought the company is going to sell Remedica and then we might be out of the woods. After everything said over the last couple of weeks I am becoming very skeptical.

Knowing what you all know now (what is available to us as the public), is it still wise to accumulate more shares now?

PS: I know no one has a crystal ball to the future so please comment freely on my question as I appreciate any thoughts for, against or a bit crazy for buying or dumping the share.

Personally I won’t be buying any more shares until we have concrete information on the disposals and the circular that’s due. I will however not be dumping my shares as I do think the share has the potential to be at R1, maybe a bit more if all goes as planned but for now we just do not know if things are running smoothly. I’m surprised there has not been a SENS from management yet just updating us on progress.

#310 JR7800

JR7800

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 03 June 2021 - 09:26 AM

Thank you all for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate it.

#311 Bushmanbob

Bushmanbob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 03 June 2021 - 08:31 AM

I really hope this share turns around soon as I am tired of having to wear a brown pants everyday.....

I initially, as I believe many of you started buying this share when we thought the company is going to sell Remedica and then we might be out of the woods. After everything said over the last couple of weeks I am becoming very skeptical. 

Knowing what you all know now (what is available to us as the public), is it still wise to accumulate more shares now?

PS: I know no one has a crystal ball to the future so please comment freely on my question as I appreciate any thoughts for, against or a bit crazy for buying or dumping the share.

I don't have any revolutionary insights either but here's how I am approaching this (not advice - just sharing):

With a market cap of around R300 mill at a share price of 63c and with the sale of Remedica essentially wiping out all debt as well as the sale of other loss making entities, the question I ask myself is: Do I believe the future will be better than the present?

My opinion is that it will be.  If EBITDA of the Asendis 2.0 (after the restructure) is R300mill - this thing is trading at PE1 right now (62.8c).

Clearly there are a lot of if's and buts however, I cannot see ASC not reaching a very low PE multiple of 4 or 5 at the very least (capable of significantly higher considering they will be debt free) which, based on an EBITDA of R300 mill would result in a share price at 251c-314c. I must add I have seen estimates on EBITDA from R300 mill - R500 mill and I am working of the lower estimate. 

Again, this is not advice - just sharing my simple thought process.

#312 swartkat

swartkat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 June 2021 - 08:09 AM

For me at this stage, with all my shares, up until the end of September is a waiting game. Between Shareholder votes, Settlement Votes, Court Cases and annual results, my whole portfolio is pretty much just going nowhere. 

Huge upside potential... if this and if that and if if happens. For now until the actual sales of assets are done and until the shareholder vote is done we'll be wearing those brown pants every day, somedays better than others. And then the price might rerate to the upside slightly until some actual positive news is released ( either div's or better than expected annual results )

I don't know all the accounting acronyms and chart technical indicators, my investment is based purely on emotion and gut, so please take everything I saw with a truck load of salt

I am buying more daily - free cash is the constraint now. Not liquidating any solid positions though. This is still a share with low liquidity so even if price spikes, offloading will take time.

#313 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 03 June 2021 - 07:36 AM

#314 JR7800

JR7800

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 03 June 2021 - 06:43 AM

#315 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 01 June 2021 - 05:06 PM

Interesting price action today. Wonder what will come out the woodworks. Higher than usual amount of shares and suddenly down 10%. That last trade of 830k shares is interesting. Wonder if it wasn't a stop loss that hit. 

#316 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 30 May 2021 - 08:16 PM

Market cap at future ebitda....thats a 1x trade and we have to build towards a 15x multiple with confidence..
Hopefully more traction in finalisation the deal and a few more sens will result in uptick...i am eagerly awaiting the animal health disposal...
And the legal pack this week or next which will advise threshold values...which will also give us a sense of cash flows and surplus cash available...or debt.....

#317 Tolly12

Tolly12

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 28 May 2021 - 05:09 PM

Hope to receive by the end of next week the Company update with all the Recapitalization deal details and the expected shareholders vote date.

In the meantime, days with low volumes traded at around 70 cent Rand.

Market capitalization continue to be almost equal to the expected future company EBITDA.

#318 JR7800

JR7800

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 28 May 2021 - 10:14 AM

andi222,

Thank you. So the NAV negative 1,3 Billion and Management expecting suppressed sales due to pre selling future sales during covid.

So overall a good transaction which should bode well for company in long run.

#319 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 27 May 2021 - 05:26 PM

The NAV of RCA is actually negative 1.3 Billion. You need to however take the guarantee, loan and subsidiarys into account.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

#320 JR7800

JR7800

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 27 May 2021 - 01:02 PM

https://www.sharenet...eq=49&scode=ASC

Disposal of non-core assets and Respiratory Care Africa Proprietary Limited

I remember this was mentioned in all the presentations and the main reason for the sale was that management felt they had pre sold a couple of years worth of ventilators due to covert.

Sold for R 450,000,000.

The net asset / (liability) value of RCA as at 31 December 2020, being the date of the last unaudited (six-month interim) financial information of RCA, was R 1,308,000,765

Am I right in saying more losses for ASC? or am I missing something?

Do you all feel this is good or bad?

I really hope this share turns around...

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting