• Please log in to reply
1645 replies to this topic

#621 AMG76

AMG76

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 08 March 2021 - 07:19 PM

Thats nice to know. As I have more shares in Asc than I do in Snh.
To be honest it was planned this way...

#622 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 08 March 2021 - 04:27 PM

And no litigation - and no preference shareholders as yet.....and all businesses already divested and impaired....
Debt to equity ratios also significantly better....

#623 DeltaHedge

DeltaHedge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 08 March 2021 - 03:10 PM

What your guys thoughts on all this? looking at ascendis's balance sheet it is actually better than Steinhoff's as they dont have negative equity. I guess the gamble here is the deal that is made with this consortium. crazy days!

#624 Shi

Shi

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 08 March 2021 - 12:13 PM

Bit of info here (posted this morning) ... https://twitter.com/AscendisI ... another link to keep your eye on?

Edited by Shi, 08 March 2021 - 12:13 PM.

“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. Which road do I take? she asked. Where do you want to go? was his response. I don't know, Alice answered. Then, said the cat, it doesn't matter.” - Lewis Carroll

#625 Shi

Shi

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 08 March 2021 - 12:06 PM

Anthony clark article out today...pls post any links if you have it or summary ....i wonder how much congruence he has with what we have posted / discussions

Paid customers only I'm afraid. 

“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. Which road do I take? she asked. Where do you want to go? was his response. I don't know, Alice answered. Then, said the cat, it doesn't matter.” - Lewis Carroll

#626 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 08 March 2021 - 11:06 AM

Anthony clark article out today...pls post any links if you have it or summary ....i wonder how much congruence he has with what we have posted / discussions

#627 DeltaHedge

DeltaHedge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 08 March 2021 - 08:37 AM

Moving week? Or only next week?

Hoping for a little dip to add some more.

Happy investing/trading everyone

Buy into the fear

#628 LarryK

LarryK

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 08 March 2021 - 08:15 AM

Moving week? Or only next week?

Hoping for a little dip to add some more.

Happy investing/trading everyone

#629 DeltaHedge

DeltaHedge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 05 March 2021 - 02:40 PM

Mx are low paid employees and dont have the shareholder facing expertise as eoh ceo...just my opinion....could have advised market on process but rather are silent

I also want to quety the sens and the director leaving to focus on her mergent related function....as a director with access to info....mergent should not have been permitted to exit or buy shares and could this be insider trading. The fact that they may be selling is extremely risky in the event the share tanks...which i doubt ...this may have been a pre agreed transaction ahead of agm...and therefore the divestment was done in an orderly manner....it did cross my mind they heading out because of fatalistic news....but unlikely.....

fatalistic news - then much money will be lost haha

#630 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 05 March 2021 - 01:32 PM

Mx are low paid employees and dont have the shareholder facing expertise as eoh ceo...just my opinion....could have advised market on process but rather are silent

I also want to quety the sens and the director leaving to focus on her mergent related function....as a director with access to info....mergent should not have been permitted to exit or buy shares and could this be insider trading. The fact that they may be selling is extremely risky in the event the share tanks...which i doubt ...this may have been a pre agreed transaction ahead of agm...and therefore the divestment was done in an orderly manner....it did cross my mind they heading out because of fatalistic news....but unlikely.....

#631 DeltaHedge

DeltaHedge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 05 March 2021 - 01:04 PM

I bought yesterday - hoping for 50c and then moon end March

I'll be happy to sell a large portion at 1.5 - 2 .

whats the worst case scenario here? will the company go bankrupt, surely not as they can go back to the first plan and sell remedica. 

they need to pull finger and speak to the market, or do they want this slow melt to occur until a certain price.

#632 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 05 March 2021 - 01:00 PM

I am holding cash...have enough volume already...so patient to try and time the bottom with my next batch buy

#633 LarryK

LarryK

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 05 March 2021 - 12:58 PM

I bought yesterday - hoping for 50c and then moon end March 🤞🏼😁🙏🏼

The pain is real for me right now !

#634 DeltaHedge

DeltaHedge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 05 March 2021 - 12:42 PM

58c breached

The pain is real for me right now !

#635 LarryK

LarryK

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 05 March 2021 - 12:27 PM

58c breached

#636 DeltaHedge

DeltaHedge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 05 March 2021 - 09:49 AM

What is the quantum of PIC debt

Not sure but i saw PIC bought more (318% increase) on 4 feb 2021, check out simply wallstreet. 

#637 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 05 March 2021 - 06:50 AM

https://twitter.com/...418650018332678

Good insights. Anyone got more details on this comment "the PIC agreement means ALL debt needs to be repaid by 31 Dec 2021". would the new lenders not change this since they do not want to sell Remedica?

Also, here is the full link for registration for the results meeting https://investorpres...ts-presentation

#638 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 05 March 2021 - 06:50 AM

Good insights. Anyone got more details on this comment "the PIC agreement means ALL debt needs to be repaid by 31 Dec 2021". would the new lenders not change this since they do not want to sell Remedica?

Also, here is the full link for registration for the results meeting https://investorpres...ts-presentation

#639 Shi

Shi

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 05 March 2021 - 12:25 AM

Also, here is the full link for registration for the results meeting https://investorpres...ts-presentation

#640 Daytrader01

Daytrader01

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 06:00 PM

$JSEASC Ascendis results webinar if anyone interested. Register below

March 31st at 10H00

investorpresentations.co.za/ascendis-healt…

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting