1645 replies to this topic

#841 Shi

Shi

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 31 January 2021 - 05:46 PM

Interesting...there is no doubt that there was a drive to cover up other medications in order to punt the more lucrative vaccine. I see Anthony Clark says he is expecting to see a trading update from them this week...I am also hoping he will post his two part note on ASC where we can read it.

Yip, we in luck ... https://twitter.com/...885595327918085

“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. Which road do I take? she asked. Where do you want to go? was his response. I don't know, Alice answered. Then, said the cat, it doesn't matter.” - Lewis Carroll

#842 Leadingedge

Leadingedge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 31 January 2021 - 04:40 PM

Still looking for reference

Rumble — A leading U.S. medical journal announced the medicine hydroxychloroquine can effectively treat the coronavirus. This came after nearly a year of Democrats and the mainstream media endangering lives by falsely claiming the medication was dangerous. One America's Pearson Sharp reports

Interesting...there is no doubt that there was a drive to cover up other medications in order to punt the more lucrative vaccine. I see Anthony Clark says he is expecting to see a trading update from them this week...I am also hoping he will post his two part note on ASC where we can read it.

#843 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 31 January 2021 - 02:50 PM

Still looking for reference

Rumble — A leading U.S. medical journal announced the medicine hydroxychloroquine can effectively treat the coronavirus. This came after nearly a year of Democrats and the mainstream media endangering lives by falsely claiming the medication was dangerous. One America's Pearson Sharp reports

#844 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 28 January 2021 - 05:41 PM

Remedica sells ivermectin in 160 countries...

#845 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 28 January 2021 - 05:40 PM

Remedica sells ivermectin in 160 countries...

#846 Leadingedge

Leadingedge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 28 January 2021 - 12:41 PM

Normally we get a trading update first week of February.

So hopefully by next week we will know more.

I'm expecting double digit percentage growth for the first 6 months.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

Lets hope for the best, maybe management does not see the need to numb down future updates now that the sale of Remedica is potentially off the table. I am also wondering if they are going to issue and update regarding Ivermectin (considering SAHPRA's change of mind)...even though Ivermax is technically a different product approved for animals only.

#847 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 28 January 2021 - 12:26 PM

Normally we get a trading update first week of February.

So hopefully by next week we will know more.

I'm expecting double digit percentage growth for the first 6 months.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

#848 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 28 January 2021 - 09:43 AM

I am speculating looking at volumes there a few subsidiaries accumulating just under 5% of the shares mopping up available shares. This may be strategic. Really speculating but it seems at times shares fall 5 to 7 c on a very low trade..they could be manipulating by doing selling and buying to keep the price deflated whislt they accumulate sufficient volume. We noticed this from december....i bought a chunk yesterday.

1st target is r1.00 then r1.30 then r1.60 and them r2.00

But any direction is also on the cards short term...

Enough news comings through

1. Rand strengthened and debt is less
2. Revenue growth
3. No further impairments.
4. Feedback with l1 and b
5. Road ahead with debt management...

All in the next few days to 2 weeks..

#849 Leadingedge

Leadingedge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 27 January 2021 - 11:38 PM

Why though, with all the volumes there's no price movement ... Every time this week shares were put up, and got sold between 77c and 80c...yet,as soon as they are purchased, more shares "suddenly" skip queue back into the 80c bracket, and the shares above that remain up for sale... Not an expert, but surely this is not normal? Increased demand should see buys at 80c, and then upward to the next available batches... Doesn't make sense IMHO...?

Been trying to make sense of this as well, its like the individual trades are constantly counteracting each other throughout the day. Similar large volumes in ASC in the past was always accompanied by some kind of meaningful price action in either direction. We will just have to wait and see how this unfolds i guess. Makes me think of the recent unexplained 400% increase in AYO's share price, where nothing unusual was found by the JSE...yeah right.

Edited by Leadingedge, 27 January 2021 - 11:38 PM.

#850 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 27 January 2021 - 08:15 PM

Who knows...perhaps a company is using the opportunity to build volume but also know how to keep the price surpressed to xontimue loading

#851 Dell

Dell

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 27 January 2021 - 07:52 PM

Why though, with all the volumes there's no price movement ... Every time this week shares were put up, and got sold between 77c and 80c...yet,as soon as they are purchased, more shares "suddenly" skip queue back into the 80c bracket, and the shares above that remain up for sale... Not an expert, but surely this is not normal? Increased demand should see buys at 80c, and then upward to the next available batches... Doesn't make sense IMHO...?

#852 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 27 January 2021 - 06:41 PM

Damn that's a lot of shares traded this past week. I guess its all the guys dropping out now that we here hoping to get a quick buck on the Remedica sale announcement. Just hold in guys, soon their shares will dry up and then hopefully we will see a nice trading statement for a sharp rise.

Think all the available shares are getting mopped up

#853 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 27 January 2021 - 06:33 PM

Are you talking about this? https://www.iol.co.z...87-145fed2aa4e8

Not a windfall for ASC, but a step in the right direction.

I think global sales for remedica and asc sales into africa for next few years.

#854 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 27 January 2021 - 03:58 PM

Damn that's a lot of shares traded this past week. I guess its all the guys dropping out now that we here hoping to get a quick buck on the Remedica sale announcement. Just hold in guys, soon their shares will dry up and then hopefully we will see a nice trading statement for a sharp rise.

#855 Shi

Shi

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 27 January 2021 - 03:55 PM

Sahora dancing but now legitimises use

Are you talking about this? https://www.iol.co.z...87-145fed2aa4e8

Not a windfall for ASC, but a step in the right direction. 

“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. Which road do I take? she asked. Where do you want to go? was his response. I don't know, Alice answered. Then, said the cat, it doesn't matter.” - Lewis Carroll

#856 Leadingedge

Leadingedge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 27 January 2021 - 03:45 PM

7million shares...?????

Mind boggling...again seems to be mostly sales, this time at 78c? 

#857 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 27 January 2021 - 03:39 PM

7million shares...?????

#858 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 27 January 2021 - 02:30 PM

Sahora dancing but now legitimises use

#859 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 27 January 2021 - 11:37 AM

Ivermectin approved in UK for treatment of COVID and Prophylactic for front line workers 🤗
https://covid19criticalcare.com/
The whole Bill Gate Pyramid Scheme is collapsing

Ivermectin approved in UK for treatment of COVID and Prophylactic for front line workers

https://covid19criticalcare.com/

Jan 14, 2021 – One week after Dr. Paul Marik and Dr. Pierre Kory – founding members of the Front Line Covid-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC) – along with Dr. Andrew Hill, researcher and consultant to the World Health Organization (WHO), presented their data before the NIH Treatment Guidelines Panel, the NIH has upgraded their recommen­da­tion and now considers Ivermectin an option for use in COVID-19.

Their recommendation has now been upgraded to the same level as those for widely used monoclonal antibodies & convalescent plasma, which is a “neither for nor against” recommen­da­tion.

The significance of this change is that the NIH has decided to no longer recommend against the use of ivermectin in the treatment of COVID-19 by the nation’s health care providers. A consequence of this change is that ivermectin has now been made a clear therapeutic option for patients

#860 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 27 January 2021 - 10:51 AM

Think if you pay peanuts you get....
Very dissappointing...wonder if the management team enjoyed dec vacation...
Either way ...vaccine efficacy is a concern and the mutation of the virus....so ivermectin which has a powerful prevention role will be available like smarties....and sales pipeline for at least the next 3 to 4 years until we burnt this out and may potentially be the next go to drug for any outbreak and will be stockpiled for years. Drs may also start using this to treat flues etc...other viral infection..let alone scabies nits and lice.
The single drug portfolio may be worth a nice figure .....
A nice asset ....

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting