• Please log in to reply
1645 replies to this topic

#1261 AnbanM

AnbanM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 05:16 PM

Closed just over 7% up...should set us up nicely for a decent run up to results and hopefully new base...

#1262 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 04:19 PM

I am expecting that it should be earlier to help pump the share price ahead of meeting with investors as one of the points last fy was the deflated share price due to margin calls

#1263 Shi

Shi

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 16 September 2020 - 03:47 PM

Question for team...when is a voluntary update a requirement, variance to previous financials and within how many days of the final results. When should we expect a voluntary update for ascendis ..earliest and latest....failing which we would expect single digit revenue gain or loss

The assumption is that there is going to be one given the terrible figures for last FY and the positive figures for the latest HY. As to timing, they need to publish it as soon as they are reasonably certain that it will be more than 20% positive or negative as compared to the related previous results (last FY). They can also leave it as late as possible. I've seen companies publish the trading statement and results on the same day.

“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. Which road do I take? she asked. Where do you want to go? was his response. I don't know, Alice answered. Then, said the cat, it doesn't matter.” - Lewis Carroll

#1264 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 03:42 PM

Question for team...when is a voluntary update a requirement, variance to previous financials and within how many days of the final results. When should we expect a voluntary update for ascendis ..earliest and latest....failing which we would expect single digit revenue gain or loss

#1265 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 03:02 PM

Exciting right...and important the relationships forged during covid will be long lasting..
Also significnat value derived in 5 months
Low volume today and upward trend...some sparks..could not get bites at 67c for a few days

#1266 Milo

Milo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 01:10 PM

Interesting articles on Google in the past week on remedica

BUSINESS/COMPANIES
Cyprus pharmaceuticals is best-kept secret

This talks to export of 100 plus million euros in the first 5 months of the year.....

The article says Cyprus pharmaceuticals generated 300 million Euros in exports last year and increasing year-on-year. So this year it should be closer to 350 million Euros. Remedica holds around 50 percent of the Cyprus's pharmaceutical exports so Remedica gets more than R3 billion a year from exports. This will help paying off debt.

#1267 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 07:06 AM

Hey Delta, let's see what the numbers show. We need r12 not r4, but r2 and then r4 would be the levels.
With earnings dec 2019 the current PE is way off, and in oharma expect at least 10x multiple....here we sitting way under 0.5.......time is near for good financials, proportion of debt settlement...and guudnace on strategy and even a multiple of 2x or 3x pe is going to be solid ...we all waiting for it hey ....but if for some reason this market just gives us a blip....don't sweat it...time is required...

#1268 DeltaHedge

DeltaHedge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 15 September 2020 - 07:30 PM

IN, we need this thing 4 bucks, make it happen China, I am gona be on the offer, rip it up ?

#1269 DeltaHedge

DeltaHedge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 15 September 2020 - 07:30 PM

IN, we need this thing 4 bucks, make it happen China, I am gona be on the offer, rip it up ?

#1270 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 15 September 2020 - 06:49 PM

Interesting articles on Google in the past week on remedica

BUSINESS/COMPANIES
Cyprus pharmaceuticals is best-kept secret

This talks to export of 100 plus million euros in the first 5 months of the year.....

#1271 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 15 September 2020 - 11:16 AM

Expect some bounces but looks positive. Look for support levels to be breached. Waiting to see some bigger volumes coming or some inside information stimulating the market.
But as we say...these shares go in which ever direction they wish to , hoping the big moves to target r4........thats my Twitter and Instagram influenced number

#1272 AnbanM

AnbanM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 15 September 2020 - 10:41 AM

see some positive movement on Ascendis today...

#1273 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 14 September 2020 - 01:38 PM

https://allafrica.co...2008140408.html

#1274 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 14 September 2020 - 01:07 PM

Kzn disclosure of tenderpreneurs that have been successful. Pls Google, don't know how to attach I am sure if we search across all provoce disclosures we will see allocations to ascendis subsidiaries.

#1275 AnbanM

AnbanM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 14 September 2020 - 11:00 AM

Some good news. Respiratory care and ascendis subsidiaries have been awarded tenders as part of covid and this is money in the bag. Some nice additional revenues and not bad debt.

Thanks IN....where did you pick up the info ?

#1276 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 14 September 2020 - 10:25 AM

Some good news. Respiratory care and ascendis subsidiaries have been awarded tenders as part of covid and this is money in the bag. Some nice additional revenues and not bad debt.

#1277 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 11 September 2020 - 12:36 PM

results due end september but we may have a trading update anytime this week or next...

#1278 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 11 September 2020 - 12:35 PM

From https://ascendisheal...older-calendar/

29 September 2020: Annual results for the year ended 30 June 2020 to be announced and SENS to be released at 08:00
29 September 2020: Annual results presentation in Johannesburg starting at 10:00

#1279 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 11 September 2020 - 12:34 PM

IN, bit more negative than usual. I cant see how selling their golden goose would be good for them ?

I think taking the low road scenario with fair expectations and hope the results are a shocker. Rather than have high expectations akd be disappointed.
I also have taken the aspen and adcock experience and applied to this business.
I am still very much in bull here and have a big chunk....big enough to he painful but enough to smile even if we start back in the r1 levels...and so forth..

#1280 Shi

Shi

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 11 September 2020 - 11:48 AM

From https://ascendisheal...older-calendar/

29 September 2020: Annual results for the year ended 30 June 2020 to be announced and SENS to be released at 08:00
29 September 2020: Annual results presentation in Johannesburg starting at 10:00

“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. Which road do I take? she asked. Where do you want to go? was his response. I don't know, Alice answered. Then, said the cat, it doesn't matter.” - Lewis Carroll

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting