• Please log in to reply
1645 replies to this topic

#1341 AnbanM

AnbanM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 20 August 2020 - 01:13 PM

any idea whats up with all of the small purchases/trades ? make no sense at those volumes ???

#1342 Blackobar

Blackobar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 20 August 2020 - 12:48 PM

I really hope they can wiggle out the debt claws without selling Remedica, or if they sell,they manage to keep a small stake in it, because Remedica is the real deal, I don't trust the other businesses like I trust Remedica.

#1343 AnbanM

AnbanM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 20 August 2020 - 11:30 AM

managed to pick up a small chunk at 63c

#1344 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 19 August 2020 - 06:01 PM

Thanks for that. Last comms with investor relations indicated auditors finalizing hence expect financials on time. Think its a waiting game with sens due in 2 to 4 weeks at least and financials in 6 weeks.
We know certainly that results will exceed last year as they will account for the ebitda for remedica.....
Don't think market price is reflective of sentiment...just slow poison....as very low volume trades moving share down ..

#1345 SB45

SB45

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGauteng

Posted 19 August 2020 - 05:42 PM

Feels like slow poison and painful to watch. I think the only thing you can do is hold on to cash to buy at the best possible time...before financials are out.

If results are out by 20% a sens is due....so should expect something..
As andi says its a waiting game...if you bull pile in.

Well Novice, they could pull this...."Notification of Reliance on the FSCA Market Notice Dated 7 July 2020" and extend by another 2 months, it seems its in fashion these days. I suspect this is the case if the share price is any indication of what is coming.

#1346 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 19 August 2020 - 05:20 PM

Feels like slow poison and painful to watch. I think the only thing you can do is hold on to cash to buy at the best possible time...before financials are out.

If results are out by 20% a sens is due....so should expect something..
As andi says its a waiting game...if you bull pile in.

#1347 DeltaHedge

DeltaHedge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 19 August 2020 - 01:19 PM

Something is brewing here. Will be very interesting to see how this plays out in the next few weeks.

A lot of insider info out there, I really hope these are not the insiders preparing to make bank!

#1348 Blackobar

Blackobar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 19 August 2020 - 12:02 PM

Looking at the Ascendis chart, there's a support level at 60c, which was also a break out level. Let's see if it holds at that level.

#1349 Leadingedge

Leadingedge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 19 August 2020 - 11:34 AM

Something is brewing here. Will be very interesting to see how this plays out in the next few weeks.

#1350 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 19 August 2020 - 10:31 AM

I contacted investor relations and they have mentioned that they are expecting to publish results in September. Also they wont release an additional COVID update before the results as they have mentioned in their last COVID statement they have issued is still highly relevant. Also they will only inform the market post results regarding any possible further disposals of any business units.

So for now its a waiting game. I will pick up shares as we go as I personally see great potential here. 

Guys, just give it some more time. 

#1351 AnbanM

AnbanM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 19 August 2020 - 10:15 AM

Hi hope Ascendis also makes/sells VASELINE because the way the price is going now I am going to need a lot of it to help ease the drop in share price. I am getting F****d here.

lol....in same boat bud

#1352 JR7800

JR7800

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 19 August 2020 - 10:13 AM

Hi hope Ascendis also makes/sells VASELINE because the way the price is going now I am going to need a lot of it to help ease the drop in share price. I am getting F****d here. 

#1353 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 18 August 2020 - 11:49 AM

Lmao, agree. We post our thoughts as honest as we can. Too few people in this forum to influence price. But if we genuine we may benefit each other or sink each other.
Here....I buy as I get funds

#1354 soutie

soutie

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts

Posted 18 August 2020 - 09:43 AM

Speaking into the void here my good fellow....Unless the newly anointed arrivals are twitter bot pals of yours....?

Buy Buy Buy & look away was your cry at R1.60+ Currently low c70's

Have a great day further.

Anyone need a heads up...!

#1355 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 18 August 2020 - 08:25 AM

Sorry for the second post. I just received this message and I thought worthwhile sharing.
Analysts are bull on this share as covid has been one of the best marketing strategies for remedica to be recognized and to have formed lasting relationships. None of this has been considered in the share pricing models but talks to long term sustainability or if anything increased attractiveness of the company. The message is this is a hot company and ascendis may be hard pressed to sell the entire company and may release some of the equity in remedica...but prospects are better than in 2019

#1356 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 18 August 2020 - 07:43 AM

Previously posted that Dr's advised that numerous drugs and vitamins used for covid treatment for mild to moderate cases as well as hospital cases. Seems this has been the breakthrough and has resulted in improved outcomes. Another drug , cheap and available through ascendis and remedica is ivermectin.....looks like there is hope for readily available medicines.

Should expect the elevated share prices of Gilead and a number of 9ther pharmaceutical tapering..

For this share looks like a good journey and at least a 5 year sustainability window....supported by international financiers in order to compete with and provide pharmaceutical generics globally.

#1357 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 17 August 2020 - 05:27 PM

Lots of drugs used some supported some refuted but generally sales was committed irrespective of research including vitamins and zinc. I am eagerly awaiting the results...
As well as consumables for covid tests and icu blood tests...
And sales for respiratory care.
This is in addition to normal medicine sales. We also expecting special gov debt to pay for meds and not having defaults.
This sets up a good h2 and a good h1 for July to Dec....

#1358 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 17 August 2020 - 05:26 PM

Lots of drugs used some supported some refuted but generally sales was committed irrespective of research including vitamins and zinc. I am eagerly awaiting the results...
As well as consumables for covid tests and ice blood tests...
And sales for respiratory care.
This is in addition to normal medicine sales. We also expecting special gov debt to pay for meds and not having defaults.
This sets up a good h2 and a good h1 for July to Dec....

#1359 Milo

Milo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 17 August 2020 - 03:22 PM

There was no chloroquine available for people with lupus and rheumatoid arthritis for a few weeks. So the demand was bigger than the supply and maybe still is. The sales for chloroquine should be very good.

#1360 Leadingedge

Leadingedge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 17 August 2020 - 12:16 AM

Chloroquine is in the news again. Switzerland is being commended for the way in which they have handled the pandemic, including the use of Hydroxychloroquine along with other drugs in order to reduce fatalities.

The drug was briefly banned due to the Lancet article but was reintroduced after the article was withdrawn. During that time a study found that there was a definite increase in fatalities, until the drug was reinstated as a treatment.

I know it is not a miracle cure, but sales must have been through the roof.

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting