1165 replies to this topic

#1101 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 05:57 PM

Good call regarding timing of TON. See link. https://www.iol.co.z...r-2018-12462018

I was looking at share about 2 months ago. Did not go for it due to fear of land issues. Price now a bargen compared to then. Not sure if dividends or any other issues cause price to drop- I did not research. All I'm saying it has been on top investor's list for investment in 2018, and you got invesment timing 100% (looking at it in this point in time). The land issue has also seem to die down.

change of Ceo and no divi partly to blame as well..But that CEO was under the cosh...most wanted him out as the company was stagnating

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#1102 Snippit

Snippit

Plebeian Tribune

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • LocationGondwanaland

Posted 01 November 2018 - 05:55 PM

Good call to short ALSI this morning, I thought you would be misled.

Nice thread, now we have a line up of all the FAKES. 

Did Phoenix chop your hands off yet?

1. Trusting strangers on an anonymous chat forum can be a risky business. Even more risky than the stock market.
  2. I have tried to warn the vulnerable, being those without adequate savvy: e.g.: https://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/sharechat-warning.html
  3. Vultures circle hereabouts. Give them control and say goodbye to your money. 
  4. Learning links: http://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/trader-links.html

#1103 ESS

ESS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 05:48 PM

Good call regarding timing of TON. See link. https://www.iol.co.z...r-2018-12462018

I was looking at share about 2 months ago. Did not go for it due to fear of land issues. Price now a bargen compared to then. Not sure if dividends or any other issues cause price to drop- I did not research. All I'm saying it has been on top investor's list for investment in 2018, and you got invesment timing 100% (looking at it in this point in time). The land issue has also seem to die down.

Edited by ESS, 01 November 2018 - 05:52 PM.

#1104 Spell Jammer

Spell Jammer

• PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 05:02 PM

Tongaat H up 12% today....hope you got some SJ

I did Polly :)  Looking tidy. Thanks for the analysis.

Edited by Spell Jammer, 01 November 2018 - 05:04 PM.

#1105 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 04:28 PM

Glad you asked SJ..

Note : i own this share so advise below may not be partial but my opinion anyway

i bought some for my long term portfolio on that break of 50 last week...R49.05 to be exact..

Cyclical share which dropped from 180 to 50.00

Im from Durban and so is TH..so i know this company pretty well and some of management especially on the development side.

Sugar division doing below par mainly due to drought and cheaper imported sugar. Property side effected by the land grab issue talks.

However still dont think a  70% drop in share price is justified. Also have family involved in a huge residential/ holiday property development with TH

I think it offers significant upside in years to come. Also been a change in top management , the  CEO noticeably, to get young blood in.

My aid is to hold for at least 6 years when hopefully the cycle on sugar change.

Will add on any dip to R40.00 and again if R30.00...out if drops below R25.00

Polly, looking at Tongaat Hulett again. Do you think this is a good price to enter in at the moment?

Tongaat H up 12% today....hope you got some SJ

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#1106 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 02:49 PM

Not really a newbie Polly, but love to get a view of what the charts are telling you regarding Choppies. Last day for them to release results before possible suspension, so am surprised share not dropping, so perhaps the charts are saying something?

seeing this was was suspended today as they did not meet the deadline, seems more to it than we actually know...Thing auditors wont sign off until inside squabbling  about ownership is sorted out...Accounting irregularities can easily have been done unless it goes back way before listing...

Cant actually see a going concern or liquidity problem

Edited by Polly, 01 November 2018 - 02:50 PM.

#1107 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 01:55 PM

Dear Members,

Please do not quote anything on this thread...I have 3 members on my ban list  but when u quote i see there  bulldust..

Next member doing this  will be off my help list....

I want as less nose here as possible. If those bulldusters post here i want no replies.. rather reply on their alsi thread where the moron looks at  the hit rate of his thread and gets excited.

This is purely a helpdesk. Over

#1108 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 01:31 PM

You've got a short memory Lionel....she is only reining in her bad manners in to try to win people over for her purposes as she was so out of control most people were disliking her and she needs her credibility... She comes on in different alias answering herself....Watch your back..Peronally type "gets off" on getting responses...quite disturbed.....therefore best thing is to ignore.......Why did Polly only tell people recently she has a different forum????.and Snippit we like your charts but being rude isn't really helping your case either...(NB why do you think Snippit keeps repeating about the cons.....hes seen it all before for years))) ...Grownups use your savvy....and google cons on share forums....stock scams etc.....I have been approached 2 x on pm with people asking me to join whatsapp groups....Why???? Think people think!!!!!

Im sure Snippy has good intentions but i dont think he needs to go on and on and on.....also he accusses me of whatever kak and automatically tells me his judgement is flawd...

anywayz lets drop it....give ur money to some1 else then ur beyond dof

#1109 realkingkam

realkingkam

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 11:43 AM

@Polly osrted thank you!

#1110 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 11:35 AM

No share info either1178271294c646e2c5fcc423da71851d.jpg

Jeez...use DAW

PSG use code maximum 3 letters...

#1111 realkingkam

realkingkam

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 11:31 AM

Blatant FAKE poster.

Lol Fake news media ? Hahaha crooked Hilary maybe ?

#1112 realkingkam

realkingkam

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 11:30 AM

No share info either1178271294c646e2c5fcc423da71851d.jpg

#1113 realkingkam

realkingkam

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 11:29 AM

definitely can....what code you using?

DAWN

#1114 Snippit

Snippit

Plebeian Tribune

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • LocationGondwanaland

Posted 01 November 2018 - 11:23 AM

How come I can't buy dawn shares on psg?

Blatant FAKE poster. 

1. Trusting strangers on an anonymous chat forum can be a risky business. Even more risky than the stock market.
  2. I have tried to warn the vulnerable, being those without adequate savvy: e.g.: https://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/sharechat-warning.html

#1115 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 11:17 AM

definitely can....what code you using?

#1116 realkingkam

realkingkam

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 11:15 AM

#1117 Snippit

Snippit

Plebeian Tribune

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • LocationGondwanaland

Posted 01 November 2018 - 11:01 AM

...I have been approached 2 x on pm with people asking me to join whatsapp groups....Why???? Think people think!!!!!

But I have never received an invite. This is discrimination against antagonists.

The con is very real. It is aimed at the few gullibles. Large money often finds in itself in foolish hands. Usually the proceeds of corruption but not always.

You are in the company of genuine criminals. You must not trust them.

Keep safe. Do not share any personal information. If you do then you are at personal risk. 

#1118 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 10:48 AM

since the steinhoff saga, no place to hide for small caps..Invest at your own peril and hope they get taken over BUT patience could bring you good rewards

#1119 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 10:47 AM

Yeah definatly fund managers again. Dont understand why they getting out of all these shares. . . And why they buy the rights at 1 rand each and tjen sell at 5 cents. Makes no sense at all. But im topping up at 4 cents.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

if you look at the penny small cap stock thread, this is what i referred to when a fund sells if you on wrong side you cant get burnt.

Funds dont care 2 hoots about price when they sell....just get out..could be competing with another fund to get out too..well bottom may be reached but its a real long term investment in my books

#1120 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 10:42 AM

Yeah definatly fund managers again. Dont understand why they getting out of all these shares. . . And why they buy the rights at 1 rand each and tjen sell at 5 cents. Makes no sense at all. But im topping up at 4 cents.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting